Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will welker even be allowed to play on thurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will welker even be allowed to play on thurs?

Generally protocol says you can't practice till Friday

he is out. don't think the coaching staff is going to risk him on a short week.

Comment

Originally posted by Heyneck View Post
      dat gif

Comment

Originally posted by Heyneck View Post
        Not even a choice for the coaching staff. It's not enough time to clear a concussion. He won't play.

Comment

Thanks Goodell!

Comment

He should rest and not risk his long term health anyway. The answer to the op is no. There's a minimum four days of modified practice and evaluation before they can even practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              He should rest and not risk his long term health anyway. The answer to the op is no. There's a minimum four days of modified practice and evaluation before they can even practice.

Yep we have enough weapons to compensate. Get well

Comment

I'd like to see a ground and pound game anyway. Let's rush for 250 yards and 4 TD's. Then sprinkle that with 200 yards passing and 2 TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Yep if I were him I would shut it down for Thursday for sure and even think about doing it for the Texans game as well. Maybe if they really need him for Texans game activate him but limit his snaps.

These get easier to get the more you have, we need him for the playoffs. Let him recover.

Comment

No. And that's okay. Our two TE set is the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      I'd like to see a ground and pound game anyway. Let's rush for 250 yards and 4 TD's. Then sprinkle that with 200 yards passing and 2 TD's.
                      Why would you actively wish for Manning's production to be halved?

Comment

Leave him out Thursday, he'll be grand by Houston and even then we might be alright. San Diego's defence is cat **** and we should be well able to run a good enough score up on it.

**** it, if Thursday goes well i'd consider sitting him till January. Two concussions in a year and it becomes a worry long term.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          Why? What's the difference

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Thanks Goodell!
                            it's a good rule

Comment

I'm comfortable with Tamme filling in for Welker like he did today. I'm more concerned if we get into a spot where Caldwell gets any significant time at WR.

Comment

Working...
                              X