Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos First Depth Chart

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver Broncos First Depth Chart

    OFFENSE

    WR 10 [Emmanuel Sanders] 17 DaeSean Hamilton 15 Juwann Winfree
    16 Kelvin McKnight 11 River Cracraft 13 Steven Dunbar Jr.
    LT 72 Garett Bolles 68 Elijah Wilkinson 79 Chaz Green
    LG 66 Dalton Risner 77 Sam Jones 73 John Leglue
    C 60 Connor McGovern 64 Jake Brendel 71 Austin Schlottmann
    RG 65 Ron Leary 67 Don Barclay 63 Ryan Crozier
    RT 70 Ja'Wuan James 69 Jake Rodgers 75 Quinn Bailey
    TE 82 Jeff Heuerman 87 Noah Fant 84 Troy Fumagalli
    80 [Jake Butt] 89 Austin Fort 85 [Bug Howard]
    88 Moral Stephens
    WR 14 Courtland Sutton 81 Tim Patrick 19 Fred Brown
    2 Trinity Benson 12 Brendan Langley 83 Jamarius Way
    86 Nick Williams
    RB 30 Phillip Lindsay 28 Royce Freeman 23 Devontae Booker
    33 Khalfani Muhammad 48 Devontae Jackson 49 David Williams
    QB 5 Joe Flacco 9 Kevin Hogan 3 Drew Lock
    4 Brett Rypien
    FB 32 Andy Janovich 39 George Aston
    DEFENSE

    DE 99 Adam Gotsis 57 DeMarcus Walker 90 Billy Winn
    NT 96 Shelby Harris 92 Zach Kerr 98 Mike Purcell
    DE 95 Derek Wolfe 93 Dre'Mont Jones 97 DeShawn Williams
    SLB 55 Bradley Chubb 52 Justin Hollins 50 Aaron Wallace
    94 Ahmad Gooden
    WLB 58 Von Miller 56 Dekoda Watson 46 Jeff Holland
    59 Malik Reed
    ILB 47 Josey Jewell 43 Joseph Jones 40 Keishawn Bierria
    53 Joe Dineen
    ILB 51 [Todd Davis] 45 Alexander Johnson 54 Josh Watson
    LCB 25 Chris Harris Jr. 26 Isaac Yiadom 27 Horace Richardson
    49 Alijah Holder
    RCB 29 Bryce Callahan 41 De'Vante Bausby 37 Linden Stephens
    39 Trey Johnson
    SS 22 Kareem Jackson 21 Su'a Cravens 36 Trey Marshall
    20 Jamal Carter
    FS 31 Justin Simmons 34 Will Parks 35 Dymonte Thomas
    38 Shamarko Thomas
    SPECIAL TEAMS

    PK 8 Brandon McManus
    KO 8 Brandon McManus
    P 6 Colby Wadman
    H 6 Colby Wadman
    LS 42 Casey Kreiter
    KR 23 Devontae Booker 11 River Cracraft 12 Brendan Langley
    48 Devontae Jackson
    PR 11 River Cracraft 17 DaeSean Hamilton 12 Brendan Langley
    16 Kelvin McKnight

  • #2
    Thanks! Great to see Dekoda W, Demarcus W, Dre'Mont J, and Justin H in the rotation on D

    Let's hope Risener can settle down Bolles!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

      SPECIAL TEAMS

      KR 23 Devontae Booker 11 River Cracraft 12 Brendan Langley
      48 Devontae Jackson
      PR 11 River Cracraft 17 DaeSean Hamilton 12 Brendan Langley
      16 Kelvin McKnight
      One thing that was obvious from the stadium practice was how shockingly bad our KR/PR group is right now. Players who will not make the team without returning punts or kicks like Langley, Jackson, Muhammad, and McKnight were dropping or bobbling the ball as often as they would cleanly catch the punt, sometimes even more so. The best of the bunch was Booker, and even he bobbled the ball at least once that I saw.

      Comment


      • #4
        Von's playing on the weakside now?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by doof View Post
          Von's playing on the weakside now?
          This isn’t new. He’s played weak side plenty in his career and was listed that way on depth chart last year. He has so far been a pretty hybrid type player. He occasionally switches sides, but is usually played weak side.
          Last edited by Irish Stout; 07-30-2019, 05:08 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Dre’Mont is going to be a pleasant surprise this year. There are lots “potential breakout players this year” which will be exciting and make preseason more fun.

            Or it could make for a very disappointing season if very little of these “potential’s” work out.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
              OFFENSE
              WR 10 [Emmanuel Sanders] 17 DaeSean Hamilton 15 Juwann Winfree
              16 Kelvin McKnight 11 River Cracraft 13 Steven Dunbar Jr.
              LT 72 Garett Bolles 68 Elijah Wilkinson 79 Chaz Green
              LG 66 Dalton Risner 77 Sam Jones 73 John Leglue
              C 60 Connor McGovern 64 Jake Brendel 71 Austin Schlottmann
              RG 65 Ron Leary 67 Don Barclay 63 Ryan Crozier
              RT 70 Ja'Wuan James 69 Jake Rodgers 75 Quinn Bailey
              TE 82 Jeff Heuerman 87 Noah Fant 84 Troy Fumagalli
              80 [Jake Butt] 89 Austin Fort 85 [Bug Howard]
              88 Moral Stephens
              WR 14 Courtland Sutton 81 Tim Patrick 19 Fred Brown
              2 Trinity Benson 12 Brendan Langley 83 Jamarius Way
              86 Nick Williams
              RB 30 Phillip Lindsay 28 Royce Freeman 23 Devontae Booker
              33 Khalfani Muhammad 48 Devontae Jackson 49 David Williams
              QB 5 Joe Flacco 9 Kevin Hogan 3 Drew Lock
              4 Brett Rypien
              FB 32 Andy Janovich 39 George Aston
              DEFENSE
              DE 99 Adam Gotsis 57 DeMarcus Walker 90 Billy Winn
              NT 96 Shelby Harris 92 Zach Kerr 98 Mike Purcell
              DE 95 Derek Wolfe 93 Dre'Mont Jones 97 DeShawn Williams
              SLB 55 Bradley Chubb 52 Justin Hollins 50 Aaron Wallace
              94 Ahmad Gooden
              WLB 58 Von Miller 56 Dekoda Watson 46 Jeff Holland
              59 Malik Reed
              ILB 47 Josey Jewell 43 Joseph Jones 40 Keishawn Bierria
              53 Joe Dineen
              ILB 51 [Todd Davis] 45 Alexander Johnson 54 Josh Watson
              LCB 25 Chris Harris Jr. 26 Isaac Yiadom 27 Horace Richardson
              49 Alijah Holder
              RCB 29 Bryce Callahan 41 De'Vante Bausby 37 Linden Stephens
              39 Trey Johnson
              SS 22 Kareem Jackson 21 Su'a Cravens 36 Trey Marshall
              20 Jamal Carter
              FS 31 Justin Simmons 34 Will Parks 35 Dymonte Thomas
              38 Shamarko Thomas
              SPECIAL TEAMS
              PK 8 Brandon McManus
              KO 8 Brandon McManus
              P 6 Colby Wadman
              H 6 Colby Wadman
              LS 42 Casey Kreiter
              KR 23 Devontae Booker 11 River Cracraft 12 Brendan Langley
              48 Devontae Jackson
              PR 11 River Cracraft 17 DaeSean Hamilton 12 Brendan Langley
              16 Kelvin McKnight
              So many names that I don't recognize. Bug Howard? Basically most of the 3rd and lower stringers. Two FB's? Know some will be gone by the start of the season but am wondering where a lot of them came from.

              Prayers for the ILB and safety positions as I feel they may be our weakest links on D. Hoping Jewell performs the way we hoped last year. Luckily I have a lot of faith in Fangio. Hope I'm right with that.

              Comment


              • #8
                After top 4 CB broncos don't seem to have much. I see them keeping 4 or 5 only , maybe finding for the 5th CB a developmental player cut from another team. Could also keep Langley as 5th CB, WR, and special teamer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gunns View Post

                  So many names that I don't recognize. Bug Howard? Basically most of the 3rd and lower stringers. Two FB's? Know some will be gone by the start of the season but am wondering where a lot of them came from.

                  Prayers for the ILB and safety positions as I feel they may be our weakest links on D. Hoping Jewell performs the way we hoped last year. Luckily I have a lot of faith in Fangio. Hope I'm right with that.
                  I recognize Bug Howard’s name from the AAF.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just wish we had like 6 more Philip Lindsays

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gunns View Post

                      So many names that I don't recognize. Bug Howard? Basically most of the 3rd and lower stringers. Two FB's? Know some will be gone by the start of the season but am wondering where a lot of them came from.

                      Prayers for the ILB and safety positions as I feel they may be our weakest links on D. Hoping Jewell performs the way we hoped last year. Luckily I have a lot of faith in Fangio. Hope I'm right with that.
                      Safety is looking pretty good to me.
                      Jackson, Simmons, & Parks are all looking good. And Cravens is responding to coaching and showing vast improvement over last year.

                      CBs & safeties should be able to put up more ints in the new system than the last couple of years.

                      I'm more worried about NT behind Harris than the ILBs though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by uplink View Post
                        After top 4 CB broncos don't seem to have much. I see them keeping 4 or 5 only , maybe finding for the 5th CB a developmental player cut from another team. Could also keep Langley as 5th CB, WR, and special teamer.
                        Kareem Jackson has experience at S and CB so he could be a swing player with 4 CB's and 5 S on the roster.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bug Howard is that 6'4 WR from North Carolina. pretty big guy. just inconsistent.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X