Bronco Tailgate in Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Tailgate in Oakland

Going to the Monday night opener in Oakland, anyone know of any Broncos tailgates or spots to hang out with other Broncos fans in hostile territory?

Good luck with this. DO not bring your wife or children. I quit going to any raider home games years ago when I was young, in shape and pissed off at the world. Be prepared to have loser after loser in your grille and to have **** thrown at you all game long. Great idea. How about attending a Bronco's home game. You body organs will thank you

Comment

Originally posted by millerlite58 View Post
      Going to the Monday night opener in Oakland, anyone know of any Broncos tailgates or spots to hang out with other Broncos fans in hostile territory?
      Oakland municipal court usually has the game on.

Comment

OAC raiders game is like a Waste management event without the Management.

Comment

I would avoid. The fans are ****, especially as they get drunk. I went to one game in Oakland and wore neutral colors. The Broncos fan a few seats next to me had beer thrown all over him. It was the game Manning and Julius Thomas **** all over them.

Comment

Its not that bad. I have gone to several there and even sat in the black hole a few times (Tebows first start in a down pour). Mind you business and dont talk **** back when given ****. It's not like the place is TJ or Juarez Mexico. Just know how to act when in foreign territory. The tailgate will be like the nothing but a G thang video.

Comment

Working...
            X