Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 6th WR? Who do you think will stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th WR? Who do you think will stick?

I think it’s a given Sanders, Sutton, Hamilton, Patrick and Winfree make the team but after that, if we kept a sixth which I really think we might for the returner reason more so than anything else.

Must play good special teams. Really it might just come down to return man abilities.

I think it’s between these 3

((40% chance))
    Kelvin McKnight - Makes a ton of plays in training camp so far really flashes in route running and catching, if he can field punts efficiently I could see him being the one who stays, not super fast but fielded punts in college.

((30% chance))
    Trinity Benson - Lightning bug type WR really raw, but posses pure speed and shiftiness probably the most electrifying returner (but can he hold onto punts) and can he show some receiving skills?

((30% chance))
    Brendan Langley - Absolutely a bust as a draft pick at CB switches to WR but needs to learn the position better, he’s a burner but raw need to see it has had a pretty good camp though
    Last edited by KevinJames; 07-27-2019, 05:28 AM.

Benson and McNight as of right now, but it’s still early

Comment

Nick Williams. While talented, our receiving corp could definitely use some veteran presence.

Comment

Someone with some speed. Other than Sanders not sure who is the guy who can run deep routes and get separation on the longer routes. Lots of possession receivers on the roster.

Comment

Working...
        X