Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSIDE Joe Flacco

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • INSIDE Joe Flacco

    Saw the new book by sports author John Feinstein called 'QUARTERBACK' this week. The Introduction to the book is an interesting story about Joe Flacco that the author thinks defines the quarterback position in the NFL on and off the field.

    Pretty good read. Don't worry Beavis and Bronx33, it's very short:


    [img]https://i.imgur.com/b2sFHhS.png[/img]

    .

    ​​[img]https://i.imgur.com/6m8Hf8O.png[/img]

    .

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/PVPKPGL.png[/img]

    .

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/0PTLjBm.png[/img]
    Last edited by BroncoBuff; 07-25-2019, 12:40 PM.

  • #2
    Like most things around here lately, I don't know what's wrong. If you want to read it, click on the links to see the images.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think it all went wrong at "Inside Joe Flacco"

      Comment


      • #4
        This article does give me some hope that Flacco might be able to make something out of this offense since he does have more tools. If the run game can get going and leave third downs to manageable distances then Flacco should be able to keep the chains moving. Lot of it is still the unknown of the new offensive coordinator. Musgrave left a lot to be desired.

        Comment


        • #5
          Aga's mom is INSIDE Joe Flacco...

          Comment


          • #6
            Request a title change please, its just icky.

            Comment


            • #7
              . Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	354
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	2475265

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncolife View Post
                . Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	354
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	2475265
                Click image for larger version

Name:	usatsi_11544071.jpg?w=640.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	2475267

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just when you thought it was safe to come back to the Mane and start posting again. Someone goes all inside Joe Flacco.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                    Just when you thought it was safe to come back to the Mane and start posting again. Someone goes all inside Joe Flacco.

                    OH NO! Sorry, it won't let me change the thread title now!

                    Let me explain: I never think of it that way when a man is the subject. I meant inside his MIND and how he treats the job of quarterback.

                    But I believe in equal rights for all, race, religion, national origin, LGBT, everybody. So I will keep you and Beavis and whomever else finds such a title provocative in mind from now on.


                    Just curious, when you guys hear "Inside the NFL," does it get you all hot and bothered?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I do not understand the negativity about Flacco. The last few years at Baltimore he did not have the receivers or a running game. Baltimore invested few draft picks on the offensive side of the ball. Elway and Fangio are providing him everything he needs to succeed in Denver. Yes, the WRs and a number of younger players need to take the next step in their development. The biggest Q mark is the offensive line. If it comes together -- this could be a very good team, definitely in the hunt for the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post


                        OH NO! Sorry, it won't let me change the thread title now!

                        Let me explain: I never think of it that way when a man is the subject. I meant inside his MIND and how he treats the job of quarterback.

                        But I believe in equal rights for all, race, religion, national origin, LGBT, everybody. So I will keep you and Beavis and whomever else finds such a title provocative in mind from now on.


                        Just curious, when you guys hear "Inside the NFL," does it get you all hot and bothered?
                        Probably already been covered in the gheyp0rn genre, but I don't want to speculate.

                        It's the all caps INSIDE that really makes the thread title though.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                          Like most things around here lately, I don't know what's wrong. If you want to read it, click on the links to see the images.
                          Just have to unlearn the old way and use the new way. In the text box at the bottom of the screen, there should be a row of post options in a bunch of little buttons. On the right side of this row of buttons, there is a set of 4 that have a link, unlink, image and insert video. To post pictures, click the image button. It will bring up a screen that has spaces for the picture URL and it will insert the photo into your post.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And as for the title of the thread...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

                              Just have to unlearn the old way and use the new way. In the text box at the bottom of the screen, there should be a row of post options in a bunch of little buttons. On the right side of this row of buttons, there is a set of 4 that have a link, unlink, image and insert video. To post pictures, click the image button. It will bring up a screen that has spaces for the picture URL and it will insert the photo into your post.
                              Booooo!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X