Fan top 60 since 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan top 60 since 60

Thoughts on top 5 of Where PFM is #1 over Elway? DT over Rod?

Originally posted by Stormontheplains View Post
    A little vague on your question. Elway over PM, as great as PM was, Elway's legacy far exceeds PM. Two different types of QB. Can you imagine having PM playing for Reeves. "I don't want to hand to ball to Sammy" DT over Rod requires a drug test..

Comment

Never heard of or have seen the list till your post but it sounds like it’s qb ranking is accurate. DT over rod is a joke though.
      Last edited by 69bronco; 07-25-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Yes, yes, now this site is getting back to normal.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/1043thefa...-all-time/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
            Never heard of or have seen the list till your post but it sounds like it’s qb ranking is accurate. DT over rod is a joke though.
            Uh....no. John Elway was and is a Bronco. Peyton Manning's best football was played for the Colts. By the time we got him (and I'm not questioning whether or not he has "some" loyalty to/affinity for the Broncos; he clearly does) he was a "mercenary" being wooed by multiple suitors when GM Elway made Denver the most attractive option. But Manning's primary loyalties still reside with the team that drafted (and ultimately discarded) him....which is understandable, considering the number of years he wore blue and white.

Elway is #1 .... and it isn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Uh....no. John Elway was and is a Bronco. Peyton Manning's best football was played for the Colts. By the time we got him (and I'm not questioning whether or not he has "some" loyalty to/affinity for the Broncos; he clearly does) he was a "mercenary" being wooed by multiple suitors when GM Elway made Denver the most attractive option. But Manning's primary loyalties still reside with the team that drafted (and ultimately discarded) him....which is understandable, considering the number of years he wore blue and white.

Elway is #1 .... and it isn't even close.
              In no terms would I ever call PM a "mercenary". His time with the Colts was done and he still had something left in the tank. He was going somewhere with the intent to win another championship. I am glad he chose Denver and Elway made the situation attractive. Elway was a player that accomplished much for the organization even when the talent around him was not quite SB winning capable. He became the first "franchise" QB for the organization and totally committed to the city. Above that, he helped Pat Bowlen establish the Denver Broncos as a consistently, high achieving organization. I appreciate tremendously the great years PM devoted to the Denver Broncos as he helped re-establish a culture of total commitment. John Elway is the NO. 1 QB of this organization, he earned the distinction.

Comment

PFM was great but I'd put at least 10-15 guys above him. #1 is just stupid ****.

Comment

It's a list clearly designed to generate outrage clicks based off of having incorrect rankings at very obvious locations (Tebow 60th greatest bronco at the bottom of the list, Elway not being at the top of the list) and snubbing fan favorites like Rod Smith and TD. Don't even go to the list, reading the list is subsidizing clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormontheplains View Post
                    alot of 6es in this post including your post counts
                    are you the devil ?

Comment

PFM easily fits the mercinary description, hired gun.
                      He is a god in Indiana.
                      He played great as a bronco, rode the defense coat-tails to get his second Lombardi.

Comment

I looked at the top 5.
                        I did not see the names of floyd little , terrel davis
                        or rulon jones.
                        I have been around since 1960, lived every season
                        as abronco fan, from alaska to australia, I followed my broncos, this list is shyte.

Comment

Working...
                        X