X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Obviously some kind of conspiracy that Taco Hitler's blatant fascism didn't make the list.
    That's not a Theory.
    We are your new overlords Bev..
    All hail the great Taco!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
    Active Theories:

1. Broncos have sucked recently and no one believes in Flacco.

2. The site is screwing people up because they are not capable of typing www.

3. Agitators are running amuck (in the internet no less) and all the fans are being more disturbed by trolls than ever before so they are leaving.

4. War Politics & Religion forum spill over is dividing our fans and causing a lot to leave.

5. I'm the reason. (See #3)

6. Drunken is the reason. (See #3)

7. Agamemnon, who left, is the reason. (See #3)

8. Taco doesn't care and wants it like this...

9. Memphis Belle is better than what we have and we lost fans over cutting him. (Bwahaha... Sorry... It's funny as hell to type or say because it is so ridiculous.)
    ​​​​​​
    Obviously some kind of conspiracy that Taco Hitler's blatant fascism didn't make the list.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    Behold:

Click image for larger version

Name:	10037313-T1024768.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	2483508
    Should've got one of these signed...

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	2486528

Leave a comment:

• OBF1
    replied
    Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

Maybe I'll organize one this fall in Denver if time allows..... We had some huge ones back in the day but looking back. It's the complaining that ended it...lol Security complained they were too big. Early members of the tailgate group complained to me they were too big even though I brought them in and they wanted me to shut the door on the next guy. That was never my policy and we invited people from Tennessee to Asia.

Anyway it really has become a break through for my life to just be aware enough to hear the complaints. I read this book about a week ago and my life has instantly gotten even better! https://www.secondsale.com/i/a-compl...46.009-07%3A00

Id get a copy for your entire staff. I bet you knock down 90 percent of the complaining and bad morale in a week. I will of Earned that BEER strip sack and will take you up on your offer. I have a fishing trip planned for Puget sound coming up next year.

BTW....seatle is dieing. Here is another eye opener. I working with the police in Aurora Colorado to help clean up some things. They gave me this link to watch. Crime is running rampant in Aurora/Denver and beyond right now.

Watch this! Very eye opening about what is going on in Seatle. https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...f&action=click

While fishing yesterday in La Paz Mexico, One of the fisherman who was with us told us that Seattle and Washington State (Where he lived most of his life) is now dead to him. He stated that the homeless situation is so out of control and that the government is supporting it. Everyone already knows about the rampant drug issues they have. SO many things can be said, but can it ever be fixed and be what is used to be?

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
    from the sound of it, you’ve made a recent visit to Meth Alley.
    Behold:

Name:	10037313-T1024768.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	2483508

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    My dude Shelby Harris will be selling tickets here soon. You heard it here first.

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    I checked at the library here for it as well, but some other crummy asshole is already reading it. While I was there, I logged in here to see if the site had been reverted to how it was when I felt the safest and most comfortable using it. Nope! I ran out of gas on my way home, and the sudden downpour of rain which immediately began led me to discover a hole in some brand new shoes. And of course, the gas at the nearest station mysteriously cost 10 cents more than my preferred pump charges. When I did get back to my house, my wife and furniture were gone! I watched the game through a neighbor's window, and wasn't surprised at all to see Lock and Fant injured. Just my luck, really. The jerks must have called the police or something, because a patrol car eventually pulled up with a spotlight and caused me to miss most of the fourth quarter. And now, just to top it all off, I log in here on my phone hoping for some good, positive fan-friendly discussion of the contest to take my mind off things. Nope! Instead, I end up using the last of my data for the month reading about sissy boys and fifth-string failures. At least my battery will die in a few minutes, and this awful day can finally be over with.
    . You are truly a sissy. And from the sound of it, you’ve made a recent visit to Meth Alley.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    I checked at the library here for it as well, but some other crummy asshole is already reading it. While I was there, I logged in here to see if the site had been reverted to how it was when I felt the safest and most comfortable using it. Nope! I ran out of gas on my way home, and the sudden downpour of rain which immediately began led me to discover a hole in some brand new shoes. And of course, the gas at the nearest station mysteriously cost 10 cents more than my preferred pump charges. When I did get back to my house, my wife and furniture were gone! I watched the game through a neighbor's window, and wasn't surprised at all to see Lock and Fant injured. Just my luck, really. The jerks must have called the police or something, because a patrol car eventually pulled up with a spotlight and caused me to miss most of the fourth quarter. And now, just to top it all off, I log in here on my phone hoping for some good, positive fan-friendly discussion of the contest to take my mind off things. Nope! Instead, I end up using the last of my data for the month reading about sissy boys and fifth-string failures. At least my battery will die in a few minutes, and this awful day can finally be over with.

Leave a comment:

• maven
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    What happens is there's a bunch of fairweather fans. All they want to hear is how great things are, the coaching staff is great, all the position groups are great, gonna be a playoff year.

When the realists come in and begin pointing out the shortcomings, the sissy boys first whine about the negativity, then disappear, then reappear on threads like this blaming everything except for their own propensity to being candyasses.
    I remember during SB50 all the bitching and complaining. Good thing I didn’t listen to them and enjoyed the ride. Glad to share it with some of you on here. If you can’t get excited from that magical season, it’s probably time to look inward

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    Thanks Meck, I checked the library here and will be grabbing the copy to read tomorrow. I grew up in a complaining household, so I've had a lot of time learning how not to complain. My wife had previously pointed out just how much I did, I didn't even think about it. Once you know it yourself, then it opens you up to see how much everyone complains. It's amazing. Still tough to fight against it myself, so I'm hoping for a few more tools and a focus on it to get into some good habits.

Leave a comment:

• jacob2125
    replied
    I used to check the mane regularly throughout the day, every day. Now I go weeks without even popping in. I just don’t like the new look of the site and it’s not as active as it used to be.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by 19Morton77 View Post

What site is that, the official one? That one sucks balls.
    Reddit, you doofus.

Leave a comment:

• 19Morton77
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggcow View Post

yeah I pretty much just moved to r/denverbroncos
    What site is that, the official one? That one sucks balls.

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    replied
    Originally posted by 19Morton77 View Post

I still hate this new site. Can you rep yet? Nope. Can you get to the last page from the top of the thread? Nope. Did TJ take forever to get the site back up and therefore people found other sites or activities to do? Yep.
    yeah I pretty much just moved to r/denverbroncos

Leave a comment:

• 19Morton77
    replied
    Originally posted by Samsa Gregor View Post
    A few things have contributed in my opinion. The things in order of importance:

1) The Broncos have sucked for 2 seasons.
    2) The old website became unsupported by the server that had previously been hosting it, it took awhile for Taco to get the site back up, and the new site is still a bit buggy and lacks the charm of the old website.
    3) The people who still post consistently seem to be disproportionately from the Denethor crowd. It's not everyone, but there's a lot of them. If you look at a website and all you see is people complaining, are you going to go there or look for a different website?
    I still hate this new site. Can you rep yet? Nope. Can you get to the last page from the top of the thread? Nope. Did TJ take forever to get the site back up and therefore people found other sites or activities to do? Yep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X