What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

To be fair to the mentally weak, the ignore function doesn't work when people reply to posts.
    thats true. But all you have to do is see the black bolded name in the quote and not read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

thats true. But all you have to do is see the black bolded name in the quote and not read it.
      They can't help themselves. Some folks survive by being offended/outraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

You dont have to agree, but you and a couple like you have made these boards dull and depressing. Football is entertainment, who wants to hang out with a bunch of Debbie downers?
        Have you seen anything entertaining from this team lately?

Comment

• One of the issues I have and it doesn’t go toward anyone specific, but entire pages... sometimes multiple pages of botching back and forth and completely off topic is the norm here now.

You can look at my born on date. There are maybe four or five people that have been here longer than me. I’ve been through some great years and a lot of bad years. Lots of good posters and a few piss poor posters/people. But never, until the last few years, did it get so out of hand with the bitching. NFL News threads would have multiple pages without a single mention of NFL News. Then you go to the next thread and its the same thing, often times with the same instigating poster just taking the same Bs to another thread.

This new board isn’t great but many people became lurkers long before the transition. I barely even lurk now... but figured since it was camp time I would at least take a look to see how our Broncos were doing.

Kind of sad to see how the Mane has turned. I hope everyone will be a part in making it a better place.

Make the Mane Great Again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post

Have you seen anything entertaining from this team lately?
            Actually, yes, I have. There have been flashes. Lots of young players with talent.

Comment

• To me it's pretty simple. New format/poor performance on the field.

For me, it's mostly the format.

Comment

• 100% agree with that Broncoman13

Comment

• Drunken and I are the PB&J at a barbecue..

Comment

• QUOTE=tsmarine1;n2475336]
                    John, you make fun of the guy for not being not being able to take a Tebow joke ...knowing you can't take one either.You're a puss just like a said a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Look at this guy trying to shift and divert his cowardice....
                    ​​​​
                    You, (Uncle) TSmarine, are the guy that cried to the Mods when you got called a name.
                    Even got that term banned with those wussy cries. Hell there is still a whole sticky with "updated" about it in WRP. That thread tells about how you were picked on by me. So you really ain't fooling anyone. We all know you are the crybaby around here.

I never asked for anything you said to be banned, because I'm not a coward that has to run to officers like you. I've never put anyone on ignore.

Besides. I apologise for picking on you. I shouldn't be doing that. It ain't polite to pick on the slow and mentally challenged...

So I am sorry that I peed on you like a wild wolf would do to a tamed dog. Carry on dog.

Comment

• That was pretty lame ^

and on a thread asking what happened around here no less. Assume OC is one of those people that you will see attacking the same person in multiple threads. I didn’t keep tabs on names, but see the behavior hasn’t changed much.

Have got a text or two saying “bingo” or “you hit the nail on the head.” Sad these people are so self-centered and undisciplined that they can’t help but digress. Maybe it’s a maturity thing? A generational thing? I don’t know, but the Mane won’t get to a better place until some of you do some self-reflecting and decide to stop the bs of chasing down posters and detailing threads.

Comment

• ..............................bingo............... .......

Comment

• This place definitely devolved from spirited football discussion to spirited trolling.

Comment

• I just went to multiple message boards. None had nearly as much traffic(if any at all) as this place right now(a time considered dead around here).

Those boards had some of the same updates without fighting, with functioning websites without glitches. Why aren’t people there posting?

Comment

• DB2, your memory fails you or you just haven’t been around long enough... start of camp is what made this board the go to Broncos forum. Start of camp was some of the busiest posting!

The other boards have never had much traffic. Not compared to the OM anyhow. For every active thread at an alternate site, there were 10 here.

It looks like some people around here have to be right and can’t wait to say I told you so. Is that a generational thing? Is it hard to say, I was wrong thought that guy would be great... sucks for our team. Or, never thought he would be a player but damn glad he is a Bronco!?

Take a look at the camp report thread. Somebody posts what they saw and liked or disliked and immediately the “you don’t know what you’re looking at crowd” chimes in. I’ve been to camp three times this year. Not bothering to give my insight because I don’t feel like defending a personal opinion.

Too many turds here and Taco is busy with more important things to deal with it. Turds keep floating in. If any of you are wondering if you are one of them, take a minute to reflect. I promise you, some of you are running people off and you may not even realize it is you.

P.S. I get the whole thin-skin argument. It is valid. But apparently more than a few people are saying screw it, and moving on. Not good for the Mane.

Comment

• Its not that hard:

Bring your best take.

Leave the negativity on the side of the road. It’s okay to take the opposite side, but no one enjoys reading the constant negative bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X