What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Loved the "Denethor" reference. FWIW three posters have told me privately that DrunkenBroncoholic and Ags are why they don't visit anymore. I tend to think the Broncos sucking the last few seasons is a major factor. When we're winning, the negative Nancy's flee like cockroaches.
    I pop in now and then, but the constant whining and persistant overreacting to every decision Elway makes, particularly by those you mentioned, are a big reason I don't read and post here much anymore.

I'm not a huge fan of the upgrade, but if the boards were more fun and less like sitting under a wet blanket, the update wouldn't make a bit of difference to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Broncos Forums don’t allow negative comments. Mods delete them. A utopia of positivity, yet dead over the last few years. Minimal traffic. youd think it would be crowded by the way you portray some emigration Kay. I’ll take credit for Soy Boys leaving this site though. I’m sure Aga doesn’t mind soft people leaving either.
      You dont have to agree, but you and a couple like you have made these boards dull and depressing. Football is entertainment, who wants to hang out with a bunch of Debbie downers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

You dont have to agree, but you and a couple like you have made these boards dull and depressing. Football is entertainment, who wants to hang out with a bunch of Debbie downers?
        Broncos Forums is right up your alley.

the most hilarious part about the whole thing is this website gave you a feature to ignore people over the years. The feature goes unused, yet you complain about the posts.

I just don’t understand that. You don’t like certain posts you didn’t have to see them. This new format doesn’t even have that corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

I pop in now and then, but the constant whining and persistant overreacting to every decision Elway makes, particularly by those you mentioned, are a big reason I don't read and post here much anymore.

I'm not a huge fan of the upgrade, but if the boards were more fun and less like sitting under a wet blanket, the update wouldn't make a bit of difference to me.
          This is what I’m talking about.

Cry about the overreactions.......didn’t use the ignore feature.

your whole experience would’ve been much better if Me Aga OABB Action etc was put on ignore by you, but you’re too stupid to realize that over time.
          Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 07-25-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• FWIW You ARE a quality poster drunken. Some on here myself included think you lost any positive prospective the past year (we sucked with no credible path forward, I get it) I remember you from before. New Staff, New Direction, new possibilities. We going back to the W column.

Keep Posting, I appreciate you.

Comment

• Drunken is good people. Bat **** crazy at times. But still good people.

Comment

• IMO, make your point, pro or con, once or twice ...great. Repeat the exact same POV in every thread regardless of topic...like zero with Mahomes....is just not fun to read or interact with.

Some want to distill this down to saying a negative opinion that people have issues with. I really doubt that is it. It is the incessant repeating of an opinion by the same person, down to the exact same words they cut and paste, over and over, even on a completely unrelated topic that sours people.

A forum should be for an exchange of viewpoints. Not usurped by a few to use as soapbox to Pete and repeat the same homer or negative paragraph ad naseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Ah... Another racist comment from an ignorant coward.

I've delt with your kind all my life.
                  So you ain't making me leave.
                  Nor are you doing anything beyond making yourself look like the racist you are.
                  ​​​​​​
                  So carry on 6'5" wuss.

Everyone else... I love you all fellow Broncos fans...

​​​​​​
                  ​​​​
                  John, you make fun of the guy for not being not being able to take a Tebow joke ...knowing you can't take one either.You're a puss just like a said a few months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                    Drunken is good people. Bat **** crazy at times. But still good people.
                    Did he get banned?!?!?! What did I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

No, we were just commenting on drunken as a poster since others were saying they don't post due to him and Aga being negative.

Comment

• For some reason, Drunken didn't bother me when he would go into bltch mode. Probably because I agreed with most of it. <big smiles> Now Aga. His type of bltching was just different. Like little 2 year old, pull your hair out constant whinny bltching.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Nah. Just pissed and moaned at by a few posters who want more sunshine artfully blown.

I like Drunk. He calls it like he sees it, even when I don't agree.

Comment

• Team did poorly. Its going to invite a more negative view of the team and FO. That's just natural. The people who are negative when times are good are the bags of ass you have to watch out for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Nah. Just pissed and moaned at by a few posters who want more sunshine artfully blown.

I like Drunk. He calls it like he sees it, even when I don't agree.

Word up

Whats funny to me is they just never used the ignore feature through the years. They’ll complain, yet do nothing about it. I’d like to take credit for weeding out the meek. But it’s a variety of things not just a few hated posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Word up

Whats funny to me is they just never used the ignore feature through the years. They’ll complain, yet do nothing about it. I’d like to take credit for weeding out the meek. But it’s a variety of things not just a few hated posters.
                                To be fair to the mentally weak, the ignore function doesn't work when people reply to posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X