No announcement yet.

What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literally no one here cares what you think, Zero-Lamar-Hunt-trophies.

Comment

Like every year it's gets really slow in June and early July, but the board comes alive during training camp. I've noticed that it's still slow. Maybe there's just nothing to really get excited about this year. Looking back at the last three years, the first two there were QB battles (Siemian vs. Sanchez then Seimain vs. Lynch). The arguments here were pretty insane. Last year there seemed to be some excitement because Keenum was viewed as an upgrade, and he was actually pretty good in camp. This year, there's no QB battle at all, and it doesn't seem like we're falling for that upgrade at QB crap again. So there doesn't seem to be anything that's must see in this camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        It's disappointing how many of you entitled uppity babies are abandoning your team.....certainly makes trolling a lot less fun when the "die hard" broncos fans turn out to be a bunch of front running band wagon jumpers. Credit to those of you who are here for the bad times (and they are bad and not getting better anytime soon)
        While it's cute that you equate "abandoning a website" with "abandoning a team", they are two completely different things genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
          Like every year it's gets really slow in June and early July, but the board comes alive during training camp. I've noticed that it's still slow. Maybe there's just nothing to really get excited about this year. Looking back at the last three years, the first two there were QB battles (Siemian vs. Sanchez then Seimain vs. Lynch). The arguments here were pretty insane. Last year there seemed to be some excitement because Keenum was viewed as an upgrade, and he was actually pretty good in camp. This year, there's no QB battle at all, and it doesn't seem like we're falling for that upgrade at QB crap again. So there doesn't seem to be anything that's must see in this camp.
          I don't like Flacco, didn't want Flacco, and was pissed off for at least 3 straight days after the Broncos acquired Flacco. But without question, he's an upgrade over Keenum. I don't know if that's worth getting excited about, but it's a fact. Add in a new coaching staff, rookie QB in the mix, there's some things to latch on to. I'm reading more training camp reports than I normally do. Can't wait for games...
          Last edited by Chicago_Bronco; 07-23-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

I don't like Flacco, didn't want Flacco, and was pissed off for at least 3 straight days after the Broncos acquired Flacco. But without question, he's an upgrade over Keenum. I don't know if that's worth getting excited about, but it's a fact. Add in a new coaching staff, rookie QB in the mix, there's some things to latch on to. I'm reading more training camp reports than I normally do. Can't wait for games...
            I fell for it last year, mark my words we will not have success with Flacco. He is the SSDD as the last handfull of guys. I think we are going to struggle again at QB but the D is going to be lights out. At least that side of the ball will be fun to watch.

Comment

The Camp Reports we used to have here were legendary. A high percentage of the people who joined the board, came here first just for those. Then often time they would stay for the mix of personalities in the community. Cap Reports as we knew them are dead and replaced with tweets, not even regular tweets, just like one or two tweets per training camp day. No real insight we can trust.

The personalities are less mixed now as well, and more polarizing.

Comment

This was a topic on The Fan this morning. There’s no buzz around this team. Nationally, nobody cares and every prediction has the Broncos under .500. The media isn’t wasting time talking about this team. This is really depressing.

They better get off to a good start in the regular season or there’s going to be a lot of empty seats.

Comment

tbh, I don't like the format change much, also I just spend more time on r/denverbroncos now...

Comment

It's disappointing how many of you entitled uppity babies are abandoning your team.....certainly makes trolling a lot less fun when the "die hard" broncos fans turn out to be a bunch of front running band wagon jumpers. Credit to those of you who are here for the bad times (and they are bad and not getting better anytime soon)
                    you can't really "troll" us until you guys win like, idk, 3 playoff games this millennium.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

The Camp Reports we used to have here were legendary. A high percentage of the people who joined the board, came here first just for those. Then often time they would stay for the mix of personalities in the community. Cap Reports as we knew them are dead and replaced with tweets, not even regular tweets, just like one or two tweets per training camp day. No real insight we can trust.

The personalities are less mixed now as well, and more polarizing.
                      Yep. I came here just looking for an alternative to the denverbroncos.com fan site. But I got hooked here by the camp reports, particularly Kaylore’s. I think he was working for a jewelry store at the time, and IIRC, used to take his vacation time based upon the TC schedule. He was being treated like a rockstar at the time, and rightfully so. The good ole days on the Mane.

Comment

Winning cures everything

Comment

Hahaha. So not posting on this website = abandoning the team. So I guess if you're here posting, then you are just another closet Bronco fan like Boob?

Comment

They better get off to a good start in the regular season or there’s going to be a lot of empty seats.
                            No there won't. And even if there are empty seats, they have been paid for and that's all they care about.

Comment

This was a topic on The Fan this morning. There’s no buzz around this team. Nationally, nobody cares and every prediction has the Broncos under .500. The media isn’t wasting time talking about this team. This is really depressing.

Slow start means Flacco is sucking. Which means QB controversy. And that means interest from media.

Comment

Leave it to that fanbase to think you've got to spit polish EVERY turd EVERY offseason to be a 'real' fan.

We just have no interest in preseason power rankings and training camp championships.

Comment

Working...
                                X