What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uplink View Post
    Everyone followed VJ and became Cards fans.
    It’s posts like this one that keeps me here. Since they don’t work yet, just imagine the ROTF emoji here!

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Virtual rep. You know... because I can’t give real rep.
      I think technically this would be virtual virtual rep.

Comment

I miss Footsteps.
        That dude wrote like the Jabbawokie.
        Trying to decipher his attempted communications was better than the Sunday crossword puzzle.

Comment

I liked the old site better, but this one is fine. I have been a member forever but rarely post. I think fans in general are tired of the bull**** at QB we've had for so long. I have hopes for Lock and Rip. C'mon Joe, show us mo'e.

Comment

The Flaccid Effect

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

Aga was soooo negative. You either saw his point of view or he would call you an idiot. His relentless bashing of Simian and Elway made me finally ignore him. The board got a lot better after that. We really need ignore and rep / like back.

The best thing Taco has done all year is to drive off Aga with his (as Aga percived) Fascist behavior.
              Aga can go choke on his tampon.

Comment

You guys mention Denethor and he appears. Its some bloody Mary ****. Have you all forgotten everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                  You guys mention Denethor and he appears. Its some bloody Mary ****. Have you all forgotten everything?

2nd account to someone...

Comment

I’ve come to believe there’s actually only 3 distinct people on the mane, Taco is all the rest.

Comment

It will pick up during the regular season once Flacco really starts to suck. I'd say by week 3 or so, the Mane will temporarily rally around hatred towards him and traffic will increase. There will also be at least 9 different variations of Flacco sucks threads on the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post

Well, that's kinda sissy and childish reason.
                        Well I didn't say I agree. I've always argued that people should be allowed to be critical of the team here. I've actually argued for you to spout your nonsense specifically, and we shouldn't ban people if they follow the rules just because we don't like what they have to say.

That said, it's also not "childish" to not want to spend time listening to people bitch and moan about a football team and how it's run. That sounds awful, and if you have more fun doing other things, that doesn't make you a "sissy" at all. It makes you an adult who probably has their priorities right.

Comment

Flacco

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Well I didn't say I agree. I've always argued that people should be allowed to be critical of the team here. I've actually argued for you to spout your nonsense specifically, and we shouldn't ban people if they follow the rules just because we don't like what they have to say.

That said, it's also not "childish" to not want to spend time listening to people bitch and moan about a football team and how it's run. That sounds awful, and if you have more fun doing other things, that doesn't make you a "sissy" at all. It makes you an adult who probably has their priorities right.
                            That’s one of the most elegant bitch-slaps I have ever read on this forum. Virtual rep to you, sir!

Comment

I get the general sense of apathy. We have another retread QB and new coaching staff. Fans, for the most part, are guarding against another disappointing season. I think once the regular season games start, we will all get a better feel for how the season may play out. Until then, I think many are reluctant to post. We don’t know what the hell we are dealing with, yet. Most of the offseason debates have been beaten to death. We are used to cheering for a perennial winner and the last three seasons have been tough.

Comment

It's disappointing how many of you entitled uppity babies are abandoning your team.....certainly makes trolling a lot less fun when the "die hard" broncos fans turn out to be a bunch of front running band wagon jumpers. Credit to those of you who are here for the bad times (and they are bad and not getting better anytime soon)

Comment

Working...
                                X