No announcement yet.

What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had several people message me that it's because...Nope, that was a lie. No one messages me

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Interesting. Drunken and Aga never really bothered me that much, even when they were being more abrasive. If ever there were a pair of posters that would drive me from this site it would be wolf and action. I don’t remember wolf ever posting anything of value, and action only shows up to crap on threads and call everyone an idiot.
      Aga was soooo negative. You either saw his point of view or he would call you an idiot. His relentless bashing of Simian and Elway made me finally ignore him. The board got a lot better after that. We really need ignore and rep / like back.

The best thing Taco has done all year is to drive off Aga with his (as Aga percived) Fascist behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Broncos Forums don’t allow negative comments. Mods delete them. A utopia of positivity, yet dead over the last few years. Minimal traffic. youd think it would be crowded by the way you portray some emigration Kay. I’ll take credit for Soy Boys leaving this site though. I’m sure Aga doesn’t mind soft people leaving either.
        Looks like that official forum has one Camp thread with two posts this morning.

It's not the board... although it could use some TLC.

All of Broncodom is in wait and see mode.

Plus Req never ate ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsa Gregor View Post
          A few things have contributed in my opinion. The things in order of importance:

1) The Broncos have sucked for 2 seasons.
          2) The old website became unsupported by the server that had previously been hosting it, it took awhile for Taco to get the site back up, and the new site is still a bit buggy and lacks the charm of the old website.
          3) The people who still post consistently seem to be disproportionately from the Denethor crowd. It's not everyone, but there's a lot of them. If you look at a website and all you see is people complaining, are you going to go there or look for a different website?
          not complaining, but it is my experience

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

All of Broncodom is in wait and see mode.

Plus Req never ate ****.

Beavis is here everyday waiting to see chocolate licked off of the outer peanuts on a melted snikers bar.

Life can be wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Beavis is here everyday waiting to see chocolate licked off of the outer peanuts on a melted snikers bar.

Life can be wonderful.

Can't think of a better sendoff for the 17-18 Denver Broncos.

Comment

I actually think this board has died since TxTebow and his member icon of his wife left.

Comment

I think the difference is the site overall the overall biggest factor. Just not as smooth, feels rigid to use. The intro of it with it being unannounced and offline for a few days didnt help.

Dont mind Aga or Drunk's takes usually. People who always must be right and have an entire persona built around high degrees of digital courage are the ones who drive people off. But such is the internet. I like to come here to hear about the latest inside details of the team.

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that having to rehash the boards decline every three days is probably not good for morale either. The site is buggy and there are things/features that are definitely needing a fine tuning ( I HATE having to GO TO TOP every time I want to leave a thread). But constantly bringing these things up is not going to make the board better.

We have some all-time Broncos going into the Hall of Fame, 5 preseason games, and training camp underway and this place feel like a morgue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=12989772.gif
Views:	407
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	2474421

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
                      We have some all-time Broncos going into the Hall of Fame, 5 preseason games, and training camp underway and this place feel like a morgue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=12989772.gif
Views:	407
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	2474421
                      If you can point me to the Broncos fan site that doesn't, I might feel more inclined to agree.

Comment

The well-known Joe Flacco effect.

Comment

The disappearance of Footsteps and Aga is definitely addition by subtraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
                            Where the heck is everyone?!!
                            Everyone followed VJ and became Cards fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                              I actually think this board has died since TxTebow and his member icon of his wife left.
                              If you are going to go that far back then I would blame it on the Boob Mojo. Or lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                                The disappearance of Footsteps and Aga is definitely addition by subtraction.
                                Virtual rep. You know... because I can’t give real rep.

Comment

Working...
                                X