• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to some, I am an agitator.
    Some call me a Hostile Savage Redskin.
    Many fear me.
    Others know I'm a human being.
    ​​​​
    ​​​​To all the good ol boys and their followers talking smack about my race.
    Suck on this...
    I am still here.
    Nothing done by any of you in your hatred and nothing your grandfather's hatred have done have successfully erased my people.

Besides, I'm way more interesting than the average peanut gallery member.

And I live a dope life.
    So whatever...

​​​​​​Go Broncos!

​​​​​

​​​​

Comment

• Uh, I have no idea what your race is. Sounds like you’re ready to use it as an excuse too readily... if I don’t know/don’t care what you are and just think your looking for someone to argue with, then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
        DB2, your memory fails you or you just haven’t been around long enough... start of camp is what made this board the go to Broncos forum. Start of camp was some of the busiest posting!

The other boards have never had much traffic. Not compared to the OM anyhow. For every active thread at an alternate site, there were 10 here.

It looks like some people around here have to be right and can’t wait to say I told you so. Is that a generational thing? Is it hard to say, I was wrong thought that guy would be great... sucks for our team. Or, never thought he would be a player but damn glad he is a Bronco!?

Take a look at the camp report thread. Somebody posts what they saw and liked or disliked and immediately the “you don’t know what you’re looking at crowd” chimes in. I’ve been to camp three times this year. Not bothering to give my insight because I don’t feel like defending a personal opinion.

Too many turds here and Taco is busy with more important things to deal with it. Turds keep floating in. If any of you are wondering if you are one of them, take a minute to reflect. I promise you, some of you are running people off and you may not even realize it is you.

P.S. I get the whole thin-skin argument. It is valid. But apparently more than a few people are saying screw it, and moving on. Not good for the Mane.
        That has been the way for YEARS. It was worse in the past. Jlhns was the worst poster this site ever had. Far worse than any “bad” poster today. Rev was a nightmare and always did the exact same thing your talking about with your quoted crowd.

The 2 biggest issues are the new format just sucks and doesn’t work right, combined with Boring seasons/additions to QB last 3 years. Thin skinned people leaving because they don’t like what they are reading don’t mount to much, cause most those people didn’t contribute anyway and just read.

the very first thing I was warned about when I joined years ago(pre 2010) was all the bronco on bronco hate that goes on here. Which was quickly proved within seconds by Jlhns throwing out vulgar names to anyone who left a post. The only difference between them and now is the broncos stringing along consecutive losing seasons. **** that’s never happened before. Naturally the entire tone turns more negative along side their historic losses.
        Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 07-28-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know where Ag went?

Comment

• One thing I know 100 percent sure about this site, nobody on here knows as much about baseball as I do.

FU b!tches!

....................../´¯/)
            ....................,/¯../
            .................../..../
            ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
            ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
            ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
            .........\.................'...../
            ..........''...\.......... _.·´
            ............\..............(
            ..............\.............\...

Comment

• There are more places to get Broncos info now than just a forum too.

Comment

• I'm sure it has nothing to do with your slow as molasses website and your franchise sucking donkey balls.
                Every time I look at that clown fangio, all I can ask myself is, "what color sweeping broom to use this year, the red broom or the gold broom"?

Decisions, decisions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post
                  I'm sure it has nothing to do with your slow as molasses website and your franchise sucking donkey balls.
                  Every time I look at that clown fangio, all I can ask myself is, "what color sweeping broom to use this year, the red broom or the gold broom"?

Decisions, decisions...
                  Should I smack her and choke her with my right or left hand? Should I teach my 3 year old how to take a punch in boxing or a choke hold for MMA?

Decisions, Decisions........

Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
                    One thing I know 100 percent sure about this site, nobody on here knows as much about baseball as I do.

FU b!tches!

....................../´¯/)
                    ....................,/¯../
                    .................../..../
                    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
                    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
                    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
                    .........\.................'...../
                    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
                    ............\..............(
                    ..............\.............\...
                    I wanna challenge this opinion, but I actually believe it to be true...

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I wanna challenge this opinion, but I actually believe it to be true...

I'm surprised he thinks we care that he might.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange skier View Post

Its not that hard:

Bring your best take.

Leave the negativity on the side of the road. It’s okay to take the opposite side, but no one enjoys reading the constant negative bs.

Hey....botches gotta botch! Some folks can't help themselves....its just in their nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                          Anyone know where Ag went?
                          He and TJ got into it over in the WRP forum. I don’t remember the exact thread or post he took umbrage with (and can’t figure out the search feature on my phone), but basically it ended with Aga saying he could no longer support a site ran by a fascist (Aga’s words, not mine). RIP.

Comment

• NFL Fan data-cke-saved-href="#" href="#" class="b-bbcode-user b-bbcode-user--has-avatar js-bbcode-user js-bbcode-user--userid11813" style="background-image: url("https://www.orangemane.com/core/images/default/default_avatar_thumb.png");">stateofgrace ​​stateofgrace ​​stateofgrace ​​stateofgrace E=DENVERDUI55;n2475981]

Should I smack her and choke her with my right or left hand? Should I teach my 3 year old how to take a punch in boxing or a choke hold for MMA?

Decisions, Decisions........[/QUOTE]

#no crime @ state.
                            #no crime @ NFL.

( Fires up Isaac Hayes on the turntable )

"You gots'ta learn to read, little donkey"
                            " you gots'ta learn to see, that it is what it is"!
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

I'm surprised he thinks we care that he might.
                              Baseball people get all sensitive about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Baseball people get all sensitive about things.
                                It is that way with all the stupid unwritten rules too.

Comment

Working...
                                X