What happened around here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened around here??

It’s the first few days of training camp... I come on the Mane to see the days news and there are 5 threads with posts from today. What gives? Did something happen and a mass exodus followed? Where the heck is everyone?!!

Where were you?

That's probably where everyone else is...

Hey. Maybe Tebow & Jesus came by and took the good people and left me, you, and Drunk behind?... Maybe Flacco is the anti-Tebow? And this was a test. And we are the ones that failed...

But then Hobo is like a Saint, and he's still here.

Must just be Flacco ambivalence combined with the site under-construction status of the OMane...

​​​​

Comment

A few things have contributed in my opinion. The things in order of importance:

1) The Broncos have sucked for 2 seasons.
      2) The old website became unsupported by the server that had previously been hosting it, it took awhile for Taco to get the site back up, and the new site is still a bit buggy and lacks the charm of the old website.
      3) The people who still post consistently seem to be disproportionately from the Denethor crowd. It's not everyone, but there's a lot of them. If you look at a website and all you see is people complaining, are you going to go there or look for a different website?

Comment

Originally posted by Samsa Gregor View Post
        A few things have contributed in my opinion. The things in order of importance:

1) The Broncos have sucked for 2 seasons.
        2) The old website became unsupported by the server that had previously been hosting it, it took awhile for Taco to get the site back up, and the new site is still a bit buggy and lacks the charm of the old website.
        3) The people who still post consistently seem to be disproportionately from the Denethor crowd. It's not everyone, but there's a lot of them. If you look at a website and all you see is people complaining, are you going to go there or look for a different website?

I don’t see a lot of complaining this offseason compared to previous offseasons. Only about the QB this year. Posters you’re referring to(except me) stopped posting too. When’s the last time GoDenother posted? Wolfe just posted after months...

There was plenty of traffic right up until the server went down. Then a week of no website, new format that people don’t like came with massive bugs that are still here months later. Exactly the same time people stopped posting.

OM posters never shied away from negative posters. Negative threads/posters had far more responses/comments/traffic than positive threads.

Its the new format combined with Broncos sucking/boring.

Comment

can't blame me.

Comment

There is plenty of people looking at posts. My thread is getting a lot of looks people are here still just not posting. I was here for 5 years and not posting. I may again not post and just read. This place will get going again just a slow time is all.

I do get tired of the same doe heads complaining about the same thing over and over ...................................... QB for one get over it .

Life is not perfect sometimes you might just have to make due, a couple of years.

Comment

If it weren’t for hobo I’m not sure there’d be anything new to read that hasn’t been discussed ad nauseum fir the last 7 months.

i have to agree with Drunken too, the site needs serious TLC but Taco hasn’t had the time.

i don’t know why but pages take 30 seconds longer to load here than any other site I go to on my iPad.
              Last edited by ghwk; 07-21-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I like the posters here better than the other Broncos boards. Let me know where everybody went if this board dies.

Comment

Loved the "Denethor" reference. FWIW three posters have told me privately that DrunkenBroncoholic and Ags are why they don't visit anymore. I tend to think the Broncos sucking the last few seasons is a major factor. When we're winning, the negative Nancy's flee like cockroaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Loved the "Denethor" reference. FWIW three posters have told me privately that DrunkenBroncoholic and Ags are why they don't visit anymore. I tend to think the Broncos sucking the last few seasons is a major factor. When we're winning, the negative Nancy's flee like cockroaches.
                    I pretty much agree.....there is a serious Debbie Downer crowd here who always seem to enjoy getting their panties all knotted up....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Lol pussies. Funny I get messages saying they don’t like you and kudos for not taking your ****.

Easily offended people fall apart at the slightest conflict.

Aga has hardly posted in months.

worst stretch of losses in Broncos history and people are scared of and surprised by negative posts. Hahaha.

grow a pair.

Comment

the broncos suck and there hasnt really been much exciting to talk about this offseason. aint no super bowl run coming anytime soon.

Comment

Broncos Forums don’t allow negative comments. Mods delete them. A utopia of positivity, yet dead over the last few years. Minimal traffic. youd think it would be crowded by the way you portray some emigration Kay. I’ll take credit for Soy Boys leaving this site though. I’m sure Aga doesn’t mind soft people leaving either.

Comment

I miss Kupesdad and Fontaine

Comment

The team hasn't just sucked. It's been a sort of slow-burn, soul sucking type of suck. Trevor Semen, moving up to draft Paxton and him being an epic bust, 25 million dollars guaranteed to Case ****ing Keenum and the VJ experience caused some significant bleeding here.

Comment

Working...
                              X