Training camp 2019: Video recaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
    Can anyone comment on what Noah Fant is doing? The only thing I’ve heard is negative. Maybe he blew DMac off so he is bashing him?
    Fant has had a slow start, and it’s a bit of an enigma. While he certainly flashes his immense talent that made him a 1st round draftee, he is also inconsistent, and has been called out by some of his teammates for not “finishing the play”.

I think it was Ryan Koenigsberg (BSN Denver) who was on Stokley & Zack today, and he thought that Fant was simply out of shape, and did not come into camp physically prepared. The more the three talked about it, the more it became plausible. Apparently, Fant has been looking like he is gassed after just 15 mins of work. If this is indeed the root to his supposed problems, then eventually he’ll get into shape, and hopefully become more consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Fant has had a slow start, and it’s a bit of an enigma. While he certainly flashes his immense talent that made him a 1st round draftee, he is also inconsistent, and has been called out by some of his teammates for not “finishing the play”.

I think it was Ryan Koenigsberg (BSN Denver) who was on Stokley & Zack today, and he thought that Fant was simply out of shape, and did not come into camp physically prepared. The more the three talked about it, the more it became plausible. Apparently, Fant has been looking like he is gassed after just 15 mins of work. If this is indeed the root to his supposed problems, then eventually he’ll get into shape, and hopefully become more consistent.
      Lots of Instagram posts this summer with his hot girlfriend and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Not a good sign to say the least.

Comment

Working...
        X