• Show
Clear All

• Training camp 2019: Video recaps

https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/st...78457460051969

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1151885677937778688

Comment

Comment

Screw you Flacco haters. He’s our best option right now. Tebows like free cheap if you want him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
            Screw you Flacco haters. He’s our best option right now. Tebows like free cheap if you want him instead.
            Is he though? I'm skeptical that we will miss a beat when Lock replaces him after a handful of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Is he though? I'm skeptical that we will miss a beat when Lock replaces him after a handful of weeks.
              I’m a huge Lock fan and I’m skeptical that Drew will be ready to take over before the end of the year. I think fans underestimate just how much work a young QB has to transition from modern college style offenses to Pro offenses.

Im really not a Flacco fan, and not particularly excited about the mediocrity he will likely bring to our offense. But, I’m not going to hate him for being a better QB option while Lock learns NFL level football.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Sounds about right.

Comment

Pretty cool to see Shanahan out there.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

I’m a huge Lock fan and I’m skeptical that Drew will be ready to take over before the end of the year. I think fans underestimate just how much work a young QB has to transition from modern college style offenses to Pro offenses.

Im really not a Flacco fan, and not particularly excited about the mediocrity he will likely bring to our offense. But, I’m not going to hate him for being a better QB option while Lock learns NFL level football.
                    I don't think it's really going to matter. I see Flacco on IR by week 5. DEN schedule is brutal.

Comment

I was just watching the Videos of camp. I have to say Failco throws a nice ball. Nice high arch and with velocity.Lock throws a good ball as well but I betting he is going to be getting a lot of his balls batted down at the line if he continues to throw that way . It comes out of the pocket almost flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                        I was just watching the Videos of camp. I have to say Failco throws a nice ball. Nice high arch and with velocity.Lock throws a good ball as well but I betting he is going to be getting a lot of his balls batted down at the line if he continues to throw that way . It comes out of the pocket almost flat.
                        It’s one of the nuances that I hope Lock will learn with time and experience.

Comment

Can anyone comment on what Noah Fant is doing? The only thing I’ve heard is negative. Maybe he blew DMac off so he is bashing him?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
                            Can anyone comment on what Noah Fant is doing? The only thing I’ve heard is negative. Maybe he blew DMac off so he is bashing him?
                            I've heard that he has struggled to get on the same page with Joe at this point, but that was from before the weekend.

Comment

DeSean Hamilton was making some nice plays out there I saw. Not much is said about him and I get it, but I think he showed all of the skills at Penn State and he showed he has skills to make it imo last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X