Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davis out for a month could be a blessing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis out for a month could be a blessing.

It's still early so he will be back but it gives Jewell a chance to play QB of the Defense and gives the young guys more reps. Hollins, Jones, Bierria but Dineen could end up being our undrafted player that makes the roster.

Jewell started a lot of games last year, I get your point on the depth guys getting more reps but would rather our #1's getting the 1's reps so he is ready to go week 1 and in sync.

Just hope we stay healthy though the entirety of this year.

Comment

I was going to say addition by subtraction. MLB is the still the glaring weakness. Hope a surprise player can emerge

Comment

Nbd, forces us to find depth. Brandon Marshall was udfa, so was Todd Davis. Let the kid from Oregon play. Coach him up.

davis will be back by regular season.

Comment

New Coaches = New expectations. I just can't put much stock into performance of players under the 2 outta 10 coaching of Radio and his staff.

By week 6 we should know what we got on D. (outside of our superstars)

Comment

I would like to see Hollins make that next step right away. Hopefully Fangio and Donatell can get this kid up to speed.

Comment

I hope they keep Hollins at OLBer right now until proves not to be one.

Comment

Maybe Jamal Carter gets his shot there. I saw him as a S in one of the drew lock videos.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                  I would like to see Hollins make that next step right away. Hopefully Fangio and Donatell can get this kid up to speed.
                  Kid has the speed that Josie lacks. As much as I like Josie.

Comment

Right now Hollins is maybe 4th string. Gets almost zero reps in practice so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X