No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in mind too, injury or not, Sanders isn’t a young wide receiver anymore either starting his 9th year. Plus he’s taken some pretty hard shots over the last few years. It doesn’t mean he can’t be smart and effective but he was going to lose a step sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Probably, more like definitely.

I have a really bad feeling about Fangio. He’s so defensive minded he doesn’t even know what positions are on offense. Of course Lock doesn’t know how to pitch, Vic, BECAUSE HE PLAYS QB! Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

I have a really bad feeling about Fangio. He’s so defensive minded he doesn’t even know what positions are on offense. Of course Lock doesn’t know how to pitch, Vic, BECAUSE HE PLAYS QB! Idiot.
        Vance wouldn’t have made this egregious of an error......Or is it penalty?

Comment

• Originally posted by delany View Post

Vance wouldn’t have made this egregious of an error......Or is it penalty?
          When should I ice my own kicker?

Comment

Good god it was an analogy. That wasn’t the scary part of that messed up statement. The messed up part was basically him sayin he’s a QB who doesn’t know how to play QB! He’ll they could have signed me for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Good god it was an analogy. That wasn’t the scary part of that messed up statement. The messed up part was basically him sayin he’s a QB who doesn’t know how to play QB! He’ll they could have signed me for that!

He was being sarcastic.

by the way I love that Fangio loves baseball.

Comment

He was being sarcastic.

by the way I love that Fangio loves baseball.
                L O L I know. Thumbs up emoji here if only they worked

Comment

Can't expect Fangio to dominate practice the way that VJ did.

Comment

Typical summertime. Not as bad as when I went years ago in sweltering heat.

Fangio in a sweater not complaining.

Good psychology, the head coach by example see it is not hot. Suck it up and practice.

Comment

• Another WR decided to retire, this time it's Romell Guerrier.

By the way, Carlos Henderson is playing in the CFL with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                        Another WR decided to retire, this time it's Romell Guerrier.

By the way, Carlos Henderson is playing in the CFL with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
                        Point being?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Point being?
                          I thought Henderson had quit football. He went AWOL during training camp last year and Sanders suggested Henderson was unsure about his football career. This time, Aaron Burbridge decided to retire one day before training camp and now Romell Guerrier also quit the NFL on the second day of camp.

Comment

• Never heard of them.

Comment

• https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1148266...91677e7460bf62

1,800 and 13 TD's against burger flippers in one year ain't bad.

This guy wants to work with kids so he is worth his salt.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X