X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better get used to that Flacco.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      Fangio will probably let Hogan start the HoF game to see if he'll face-plant in game action. Hogan vs Lock in the HoF game might be the first point when the Broncos will consider changing the QB depth chart.

I agree that Hogan is just wasting Lock and Rypien's valuable reps.

Probably, more like definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

So you agree that broncos fans really are soft.
        So how was it in the heat? Not as bad as stated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

So how was it in the heat? Not as bad as stated?
          Typical summertime. Not as bad as when I went years ago in sweltering heat.

Fangio in a sweater not complaining.

Comment

Typical summertime. Not as bad as when I went years ago in sweltering heat.

Fangio in a sweater not complaining.

I'm jealous you got to go. I always tried to make the trip over the mountains and go at least one day a year.

Comment

• Comment

Your there?

Comment

• Bausby is picking off a ball a day.
                  Yaidom looking like he has settled down and past rookie mistakes like a vet.
                  Langley shooting downfield w/ his speed on display and showing he has hands.
                  Fant showing up.
                  Winfree with no drops or bobbles.

​​​​​​Both Rypien & Lock doing well.
                  Sanders looking good in limited work on the side.

Good day two...

Comment

• Sutton is ballin again
                    https://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBronc...g_swag_sutton/

Comment

• Originally posted by titan View Post
                      Krisztol wasn't as impressed with Drew Lock as some other media members were.
                      What he actually said was "Lock looked like he’s looked all Spring as well, like a rookie who’s still trying to figure it out, with a flash of something greater here and there."
                      I think that''s realstic, but still positive....

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Your there?
                        Lol No I referred to years past

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisp View Post

What he actually said was "Lock looked like he’s looked all Spring as well, like a rookie who’s still trying to figure it out, with a flash of something greater here and there."
                          I think that''s realstic, but still positive....
                          Ya that pretty much mirrors Fangios remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

That’s not what Stokley has been saying. You may not remember, but Stokley had the same injury in his career, so he is familiar with it. Today he made it a point to watch Sanders closely in the drills. And even though Sanders wasn’t doing any team drills, Stokes made Sanders his “player of the day” because of how well Sanders looked in individual drills. Apparently, Sanders was smooth as silk in all the drills, including cuts, and showed zero sign of the injury, even though Stokley said he specifically looked for it.

The team has been wise to ease him in, and I would be ok if he doesn’t play much in preseason, if at all. Player’s rehab and training programs are way advanced nowadays, and It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Sanders is back to last year’s level, as I thought he and Lindsay were the two best players on offense last year.
                            You are right, I forgot but Stokley didn't have Sanders speed. He was great route runner and very smart though. I sure hope Sanders comes back. DT ended his year last year with the same injury so it will be interesting to see which of the 2 have the better season.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                              The “head-scratcher” in the draft, Juwann Winfrey(remember him?)had a pretty good 1st day of camp. While Lock and a few others got all the press, Winfrey took advantage of Sanders situation, and Sutton’s reportedly bad day, and got some reps, including some 1st team reps. MHR had an article about it.

“Winfree might as well have been wearing “stick em” as he had zero drops and zero bobbled balls.
                              His most exciting moment of the day came during team drills. With the starting offense, Winfree hauled in a 20+ yard touchdown from veteran quarterback Joe Flacco. This immediately excited the crowd as many glanced to their roster sheet making a mental memo to remember No. 15.”

This is what Winfree said about himself prior to the Draft:

“I like to see myself as a complete receiver. You are going to get everything from me. You are going to get a receiver who is going to block, I’m 6-foot-2, 210 pounds, so I’m a big receiver. You’re going to get a receiver who is going to block and put DBs on their butts. You are not going to see me drop many balls. I may drop one or two the whole year. I’m a receiver who prides myself on catching the ball. I catch 100-200 passes every day, because you have to stand out in some way.”

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...-training-camp

This is another local CU product, and Lindsay’s former teammate, who shares the same agent also. Like Lindsay, Winfree wasn’t invited to the combine either, but Elway decided to package the remaining picks of the draft to move up in the 6th round to snag Winfree. It was a head scratcher at the time, because unlike Lindsay, not a lot was known about him; mostly due to injuries and some off the field issues.

But Elway must have really liked what he saw at the Broncos Local Pro Day this past spring, as he decided not to take his chances this year by waiting to see if he falls to FA. The kid has legit NFL tools, he just needs to stay healthy and out of trouble, and he’s got a chance to contribute.
                              I love it when low round or UDFA players excel and become great players, I will be rooting for the kid. Love hearing that he catches 100-200 balls a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                                Bausby is picking off a ball a day.
                                Yaidom looking like he has settled down and past rookie mistakes like a vet.
                                Langley shooting downfield w/ his speed on display and showing he has hands.
                                Fant showing up.
                                Winfree with no drops or bobbles.

​​​​​​Both Rypien & Lock doing well.
                                Sanders looking good in limited work on the side.

Good day two...
                                I liked what I saw out of Yaidom last year even with all the rookie mistakes, he made some great plays and was playing tough in games you could tell other guys took off thanks to Radio's great coaching.

I thought the Callahan pickup was more about Vic bringing in a guy to help teach his D. You know the way mCd brought in a long snapper with him from the Pats to set the tone for his 1st year. .

I think Callahan was brought in to let Harris play outside more, plus they can now fool teams who is going to be in the slot or outside from play to play or series to series, plus he is great depth and again teaching Vic's concepts.

It is nice to hear guys having a good day but TC is about learning and execution. I am glad we get an extra PS game this year. Will be nice to see these guys actually play and watch to see if Vic knows how to handle the game, especially after having to suffer through VJ the last 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X