Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Looking for excuses over the years for Flacco, when this fanbase trashed him that whole time, is hilarious.
    It is amazing the homerism lengths people go to try and make their wishes fit a narrative.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
        Really hope he recovers and plays lights out for his. Him and Fant as a combo would be lethal.

Comment

• I miss the mane daily reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post
            I miss the mane daily reports.
            Ditto.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Really hope he recovers and plays lights out for his. Him and Fant as a combo would be lethal.
              I really have no expectations for Butt at this point, but if he stays healthy enough to play at some time in the regular season, I think that would get me to get at least some hopes up. But until then, I’m counting him out in my mind.

Comment

I really have no expectations for Butt at this point, but if he stays healthy enough to play at some time in the regular season, I think that would get me to get at least some hopes up. But until then, I’m counting him out in my mind.
                Before he got hurt last year he looked amazing. Here's to a healthy season. Odds should be in his favor.

Comment

They were awesome!

Comment

• We have the worst luck with keeping our TE's healthy. Huerman looked promising and he's been on IR since he was drafted it seems. Then Butt. Then last weeks game, a TE who has people talking in camp gets hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                      Before he got hurt last year he looked amazing. Here's to a healthy season. Odds should be in his favor.
                      Oh, I know, but until he can prove his knees are not glass and deteriorating, I am not going to count on him. That way, if he does recover and gives us 10+ games, it becomes a huge pleasant surprise, rather than great disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        We have the worst luck with keeping our TE's healthy. Huerman looked promising and he's been on IR since he was drafted it seems. Then Butt. Then last weeks game, a TE who has people talking in camp gets hurt.
                        It’s the Bronco TE ACL curse. Fort wasn’t even touched, he just came down awkward and it buckled. Huearman is an adequate TE that has his moments, but he’s not a star, and it’s hard to trust him to last a full season.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I really hope they let him run around a bit in practice, then put him on "Injured Reserve Designated to Return." The kid just still isn't healthy right now, and the next choice might just be career ending. I think the has talent, but he obviously needs more time to heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

I really hope they let him run around a bit in practice, then put him on "Injured Reserve Designated to Return." The kid just still isn't healthy right now, and the next choice might just be career ending. I think the has talent, but he obviously needs more time to heal.
                            This may be a FOMO situation. Can't give up on him just yet. Can they?

Comment

I really have no expectations for Butt at this point...

Out of context that is a great quote.

I seem to remember talking myself up in the mirror before a first date with a cute girl, back when I was 16 or so, and saying about the same thing... but hoping too. Hahaha...

Comment

Absolutely. I think they really helped steer the discussions towards football.

Comment

Working...
                                X