No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fangio said today in PC that Lock isn’t 2 right now.

Love how Fangio handles press and media.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
      I'm hearing Lock is now the #2 QB. Public announcement when the next depth chart comes out if not sooner.
      Fangio said in his presser today that Lock was not the #2. I’m not arguing that he won’t be the #2 eventually, but as of today, he is not.

Comment

• The inevitable will be he goes after Flacco next game.

Comment

• It's probably not official/official, but it will be in the next preseason game i'd imagine.

Reports was Flacco 1, Lock 2, Rypien 3, Hogan scout team.

Comment

• It's going to happen. We know Fangio loves to talk so his lack of elaboration is telling. Today was probably the unofficial move to see how Lock handled himself and Fangio was waiting to review with Scangs and co. Maybe they alternate for a couple more practices but Hogan's on the losing end.

Comment

• Good for Lock! Hopefully, he continues to improve. The tools are there. He just needs to get comfortable with the system and adjust to the speed of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                It's probably not official/official, but it will be in the next preseason game i'd imagine.

Reports was Flacco 1, Lock 2, Rypien 3, Hogan scout team.
                If Lock shows enough to be #2 I agree with this order. No reason to keep Hogan around after they spent all that free agent money on Rypien. Hogan could be on the scout team or they could just go with Flacco/Lock/Rypien. Lock's place on the roster is secure. I want to see more from Rypien in the upcoming preseason games after Lock gets his time in.

Comment

• Can Hogan even be on the Scout team?
                  I know last year he could not.
                  Scout team is limited to players that are under a certain number of games dressed. And they usually are restricted from putting on guys they got on the waiver wire. I think Hogan is not practice squad eligible because of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                    Can Hogan even be on the Scout team?
                    I know last year he could not.
                    Scout team is limited to players that are under a certain number of games dressed. And they usually are restricted from putting on guys they got on the waiver wire. I think Hogan is not practice squad eligible because of both.
                    I think you're thinking about practice squad, not scout team.

Comment

• Originally posted by titan View Post

If Lock shows enough to be #2 I agree with this order. No reason to keep Hogan around after they spent all that free agent money on Rypien. Hogan could be on the scout team or they could just go with Flacco/Lock/Rypien. Lock's place on the roster is secure. I want to see more from Rypien in the upcoming preseason games after Lock gets his time in.
                      Lock has already shown he should be the the #2. So far performance wise Lock has played better.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Lock has already shown he should be the the #2. So far performance wise Lock has played better.
                        That’s not really what’s going on but ok lol

Comment

• Lock 2nd team QB again today, Hogan 4th, per Klis.

Comment

Lock 2nd team QB again today, Hogan 4th, per Klis.
                            It's positively shocking...

Comment

Lock 2nd team QB again today, Hogan 4th, per Klis.
                              For someone who’s not back up he seems to be getting most back up reps

Comment

• This is probably nothing but it is interesting that Sutton is losing reps and pissing off Sanders. It would suck if he has work ethic issues. Total speculation.

Comment

Working...
                                X