Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Relax fellas, it may be happening.

We're 1 HOF game and one preseason game into the season.
    Yeah, both Lock and Rypien are on schedule and we have some hyper critical fans here.
    Relax, guys. Hogan will be the Asst to the traveling secretary of QB's by Week 1.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

We're 1 HOF game and one preseason game into the season.
        Yeah, both Lock and Rypien are on schedule and we have some hyper critical fans here.
        Relax, guys. Hogan will be the Asst to the traveling secretary of QB's by Week 1.
        Yep. I thought just the fact that Hogan played 1 or 2 meaningless series, and Lock played the rest of the game and more than any QB from both teams, told me all I needed to know what they think of Lock and his place on the team. It just seemed obvious to any paying attention, that they badly want Lock to take the back up spot, and just handing it to him may be one of the worst things you could do.

I also thought that strategy paid off as he jumped in performance by leaps and bounds last Thursday. I want to see a jump every game, and if that happens, he’ll be right where they want him to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Yep. I thought just the fact that Hogan played 1 or 2 meaningless series, and Lock played the rest of the game and more than any QB from both teams, told me all I needed to know what they think of Lock and his place on the team. It just seemed obvious to any paying attention, that they badly want Lock to take the back up spot, and just handing it to him may be one of the worst things you could do.

I also thought that strategy paid off as he jumped in performance by leaps and bounds last Thursday. I want to see a jump every game, and if that happens, he’ll be right where they want him to be.
          I'm not sure you've read the playing time right...MOST teams give tons of snaps to the 3 and 4 in preseason games except for usually the 3rd one wich is the one normally considered the actual tune up game.

Comment

• Interesting comment about hitting people like LBers should.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I was thinking Cravens would get the S/ILB role, but Carter is also a big safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I'm not sure you've read the playing time right...MOST teams give tons of snaps to the 3 and 4 in preseason games except for usually the 3rd one wich is the one normally considered the actual tune up game.
                    Not when that player is a rookie. Not to mention that Geno was Seattle's #2 and he started and played most of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanesaw View Post
                      I was thinking Cravens would get the S/ILB role, but Carter is also a big safety.
                      Seems like I remember Cravens saying at one point that he doesn’t care for that role, but Carter asked to be moved to this hybrid role. I think he saw the S position as real crowded, and decided that his best chance at making the team is to move to a weaker position.

Comment

• Kareem Jackson’s hamstring?

Comment

• I'm hearing Lock is now the #2 QB. Public announcement when the next depth chart comes out if not sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                            I'm hearing Lock is now the #2 QB. Public announcement when the next depth chart comes out if not sooner.
                            Contrary to the resident chiefs fan, I’ve been saying no way their plan was to go into week 1 with Hogan as the back up. Just not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                              I'm hearing Lock is now the #2 QB. Public announcement when the next depth chart comes out if not sooner.
                              Hearing the same, a good sign.

Comment

• Yes! Lock moving to #2 would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X