Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Read your bottom paragraph. He wasn't that impressed. He knows against actual NFL players he is going to throw a ton of bad picks.
    Vic said he played ok and has progressed. Nothing says that he wasn't impressed. jesus some people are dumb!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post

Vic said he played ok and has progressed. Nothing says that he wasn't impressed. jesus some people are dumb!
      For real. DENVERDUI55 is going full go_broncos on us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m9mle0CoJM1qhsmbwo1_r3_500.gif
Views:	564
Size:	846.7 KB
ID:	2480470

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        Locks mechanics are horrible. He hangs on his back foot when he doesnt need to. If he was playing guys that actually will be on rosters, he would have tossed at least 3 picks and one for 6 for sure. He sprinkled in a few good throws but he was only OK at best. Fangio wasn't as impressed really either.
        I guess people see what they want to see, what I'm seeing is a steady growth and a young QB learning and progressing in the right direction. Yah, he throws off his back foot too much, I agree, but in some if not all those instances he's facing pressure. That's something a guy like Siemian never learned, that is, when the pocket is collapsing, step up into the pocket to avoid the rush and step into your throw. I'm hoping Lock learns this, we shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Always thought ass was more a dinner type thing. Bit heavy for breakfast, IMO.
          It's a any time of day type thing. Whenever you feel like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post

Lock was fine, people are taking his comments and running with them because of how blunt Vic was about him needing to move from raw pitcher to NFL QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

For real. DENVERDUI55 is going full go_broncos on us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m9mle0CoJM1qhsmbwo1_r3_500.gif
Views:	564
Size:	846.7 KB
ID:	2480470
              No I'm just pointing out last nights game was not that good for him. A couple good throws but a bunch of off balance with no need and poor mechanic throws. Would have had several picks if the other team wasn't fielding bouncers and cell phone salesman in the secondary.

Comment

• All rookie QBs throw Ints. It’s not a predictor of anything at this point.
                the 3rd and 11 throw to Fuma for a 1st down showed anticipation and was a NFL throw
                the bullet to Winfree for 2 pay
                The pass on the sideline to Benson

improvement from last week and worth watching again for more next week

Comment

• The Broncos seemed to be cursed at tight end. There does not appear to be any decent free agents available and the lingering injuries to IRman and Butt are worrisome. It looks like Fant and Fumigalli are about it. Scang’s Offense is dependent on TEs. I’m not sure how this offense has any chance of success without them.

Comment

• irman will be back. fant, fumagali and irman is gonna surprise some teams with back foot joe.

Comment

• Lock is not very good. I’m actually having to root for Flacco now so I’m already hating this season and over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post
                        irman will be back. fant, fumagali and irman is gonna surprise some teams with back foot joe.

Comment

• Comment

• Relax fellas, it may be happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                              Relax fellas, it may be happening.

No surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Yeah, I hope Jbooty can make it. Those four would be pretty good matchup’s in the red zone. Most talented group we’ve had in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X