Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    During the coach hunt, I said I wanted somebody strong who eats ass for breakfast.

    I think we found that guy!
    So you are one of those "like it's groceries" type of guys eh?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

      So you are one of those "like it's groceries" type of guys eh?

      Always thought ass was more a dinner type thing. Bit heavy for breakfast, IMO.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

        Yeah, I've got a stinking suspicion about that too. But then something tells me I don't want to know anyone's gut response...

        (In related things... Strip Sacked is the guy that said, "In before Archer puts it in the Butt" on one of these threads.)
        I'd give you rep if it existed.

        Comment


        • Kind of interesting, theres a clip of the Stokley show saying Deasean Hamilton might not make the team. Very disappointing camp. Probably just hype but I guess anything is possible.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yerner View Post
            Kind of interesting, theres a clip of the Stokley show saying Deasean Hamilton might not make the team. Very disappointing camp. Probably just hype but I guess anything is possible.
            When you watch his college tape this literally makes no sense.

            Lol but either way not good news. Even if stokely is being used as motivation, this shouldn’t be necessary or news at all.

            Maybe theres a reason to Sanders madness in that room.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yerner View Post
              Kind of interesting, theres a clip of the Stokley show saying Deasean Hamilton might not make the team. Very disappointing camp. Probably just hype but I guess anything is possible.
              What is interesting is every thing I've read on it suggests he may be the best WR on the team other than Sanders.

              Comment


              • Not getting the Hamilton rumors at all. I just can't see him being cut. Hell, if anything they would trade him to a needy team but I don't even see that.
                Did he say that because of the impressiveness of Winfree and Patrick? What's behind the comment? Or is this just media BS again.

                Comment


                • http://1043thefan.com/2082820/the-br...-paxton-lynch/

                  this guy gets what i've been arguing about lately.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                    Not getting the Hamilton rumors at all. I just can't see him being cut. Hell, if anything they would trade him to a needy team but I don't even see that.
                    Did he say that because of the impressiveness of Winfree and Patrick? What's behind the comment? Or is this just media BS again.
                    I don't understand the Patrick hype, or how he seems to get an automatic spot with the starters. He's like another Caldwell.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                      Not getting the Hamilton rumors at all. I just can't see him being cut. Hell, if anything they would trade him to a needy team but I don't even see that.
                      Did he say that because of the impressiveness of Winfree and Patrick? What's behind the comment? Or is this just media BS again.
                      they both said hamilton just hasn't played very well. he hasn't put it together.



                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yerner View Post
                        http://1043thefan.com/2082820/the-br...-paxton-lynch/

                        this guy gets what i've been arguing about lately.
                        It’s been my worry. They seem to have it ass backwards”they need a veteran behind Flacco”? I’m wondering whether Fangio wanted Lock in the draft, Hogan seems to be the #2 based on his history with Fangio.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yerner View Post
                          http://1043thefan.com/2082820/the-br...-paxton-lynch/

                          this guy gets what i've been arguing about lately.

                          This guy is not demonstrating critical thinking skills. It comes off as a scorned fan post, petulantly enumerating every criticism leveled at Paxton for the past 2 years. And what exactly is he arguing? That if the Broncos had been more patient and nurturing with Lynch we now would be reaping the benefits of his viable 3rd string QB potential? How is that an endorsement?

                          Comment


                          • I've contended from the beginning of my posts on Lynch that he was simply not coached properly, and that when he did play, I saw some very good things in his game. I've said over and over the coaching staff messed everything up on Lynch.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by v2micca View Post


                              This guy is not demonstrating critical thinking skills. It comes off as a scorned fan post, petulantly enumerating every criticism leveled at Paxton for the past 2 years. And what exactly is he arguing? That if the Broncos had been more patient and nurturing with Lynch we now would be reaping the benefits of his viable 3rd string QB potential? How is that an endorsement?
                              he's arguing exactly the type of stuff you're spouting, "3rd string QB potential" But mostly, he's questioning the Broncos stupid idea that high drafted qbs have to 'earn' playing time. It's a silly and outdated. I know, imagine questioning a franchise that started a season with Case Keenum and Chad Kelly as their qb room..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                                I've contended from the beginning of my posts on Lynch that he was simply not coached properly, and that when he did play, I saw some very good things in his game. I've said over and over the coaching staff messed everything up on Lynch.
                                I will concede that with the swift departure of Kubiak and the dark decent into the Vance Johnson era, most of our young players received very little positive development from the coaching staffs. In the case of Lynch, I have no doubt that the combination of Johnson, McCoy, and Musgrove did him no favors. But the Broncos cut him after the final pre-season game of 2018, which also happened to be his best showing as a pro to that point, and no other team even signed him to their practice squad. No other team in the NFL saw sufficient value to attempt to pick him up until the the Seahawks brought him in as camp fodder the following year. Lynch failing to make the Seahawk's 53 man rosters is still a real possibility. When that many talent evaluators in the NFL reach the same conclusion, I'm not inclined to get too hung up on the fact that our coaching staff didn't give him a better environment in which to succeed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X