No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the coach hunt, I said I wanted somebody strong who eats ass for breakfast.

I think we found that guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post

What you just said is not in his job description.

I’m sure you’ve seen a bill belichick interview.
      I agree. But the coaches and FO shouldn't play dumb either. Whether deserving or not, quarterbacks are the face of the NFL. It was our greatest need entering the offseason. Nobody really expects Flacco to turn back the clock. Lock getting his **** together is the shortest path back to relevancy. A little PR goes a long way if you want your city to love you.

Belichick is obviously an exception. He and Brady deliver their fanbase an automatic playoff birth every year. Brady absorbs much of the attention. The only controversy Beli faces is why Chandler Jones is traded or why there was a two-game losing streak during their 12-4 season haha.

Comment

• How the **** did 104.3 hire Nick Ferguson? Jebus. And it sure was goofy 760AM folded two weeks before training camp started, I sure wish 760AM was still on the air instead of having to listen to 104.3 all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

I agree. But the coaches and FO shouldn't play dumb either. Whether deserving or not, quarterbacks are the face of the NFL. It was our greatest need entering the offseason. Nobody really expects Flacco to turn back the clock. Lock getting his **** together is the shortest path back to relevancy. A little PR goes a long way if you want your city to love you.

Belichick is obviously an exception. He and Brady deliver their fanbase an automatic playoff birth every year. Brady absorbs much of the attention. The only controversy Beli faces is why Chandler Jones is traded or why there was a two-game losing streak during their 12-4 season haha.
          Lets get this straight. The reason they get a playoff birth every year is because they give them 6 wins from the start. 2 from Buffalo , 2 from the Jets and 2 from Miami. I mean come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

Lets get this straight. The reason they get a playoff birth every year is because they give them 6 wins from the start. 2 from Buffalo , 2 from the Jets and 2 from Miami. I mean come on.
            As much as I hate the Pats, their success is no joke. Belichick and Brady have a winning record against every team. We were the lone exception until Seimian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

As much as I hate the Pats, their success is no joke. Belichick and Brady have a winning record against every team. We were the lone exception until Seimian.
              Look , when you get 6 wins to start the season , even a semi decent team will make the playoffs. Throw in the cheating and the help from the refs and they are a shoe in. I give them no credit and all but the last super bowl need *************** this next to them.

Oh and less Seimian more no O-line, No Running game and Zero Coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
                During the coach hunt, I said I wanted somebody strong who eats ass for breakfast.

I think we found that guy!
                Can you take a second shot at this? It disturbed me in some way, can't quite put my finger in it. I mean on it.

Comment

• Maybe Lynch will look good...

Bwahaha...

And maybe this year KC fans will stop kissing their cousins.

Or aliens will arrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Can you take a second shot at this? It disturbed me in some way, can't quite put my finger in it. I mean on it.
                    Yeah, I've got a stinking suspicion about that too. But then something tells me I don't want to know anyone's gut response...

(In related things... Strip Sacked is the guy that said, "In before Archer puts it in the Butt" on one of these threads.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                      Maybe Lynch will look good...

Bwahaha...

And maybe this year KC fans will stop kissing their cousins.

Or aliens will arrive.
                      I'll take aliens for 200, Alex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                        How the **** did 104.3 hire Nick Ferguson? Jebus. And it sure was goofy 760AM folded two weeks before training camp started, I sure wish 760AM was still on the air instead of having to listen to 104.3 all the time.
                        The Fan needs to figure out how to get Andrew Mason & Ryan Edwards, formerly of 1st & 10(760 am). Maybe they can team them up with Tyler Polumbus who is also looking for work. Their show would be perfect in the slot after Stink & Edwards morning show.

Comment

• In other news, Butt is not yet healed enough to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                            In other news, Butt is not yet healed enough to go.
                            Tell me that is not due to Fangio’s palate for any reason whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

What goes with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                                How the **** did 104.3 hire Nick Ferguson? Jebus. And it sure was goofy 760AM folded two weeks before training camp started, I sure wish 760AM was still on the air instead of having to listen to 104.3 all the time.
                                Ferguson, Mr 12-4. Yeah I don't understand that hire, especially when he's taking up what was Cecil and Pritch's slot. That was a solid show, at least Cecil uses facts and film study to back up his opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X