Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Loving me some Fangio.

    Comment


    • Yeah, it was a polite way of saying **** off I'm the coach of this team.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

        Plenty of posters here would do that.
        It’s amazing that some posters here won’t believe Lock is a 1 or 2 year project even when it comes directly from Fangio himself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

          It’s amazing that some posters here won’t believe Lock is a 1 or 2 year project even when it comes directly from Fangio himself.

          Fangio so much better than dip**** VJ

          With Flaccos old age back and hip problems Im betting Lock will see the field at some point this year.

          hes a project that will be forced to play IMO.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post


            Fangio so much better than dip**** VJ

            With Flaccos old age back and hip problems Im betting Lock will see the field at some point this year.

            hes a project that will be forced to play IMO.
            If lLock is forced to play early he may never recover, he’s just not ready. I will be happy to eat some crow if that happens.

            The only good that I can see from that scenario is it might put us in a position to draft Tua from Alabama and that would put Lock on the bubble like Rosen.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

              If lLock is forced to play early he may never recover, he’s just not ready. I will be happy to eat some crow if that happens.

              The only good that I can see from that scenario is it might put us in a position to draft Tua from Alabama and that would put Lock on the bubble like Rosen.
              Every player is different. Look at Goff's rookie year. His performance was worst case scenario for a rookie, and he recovered.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

                If lLock is forced to play early he may never recover, he’s just not ready. I will be happy to eat some crow if that happens.

                The only good that I can see from that scenario is it might put us in a position to draft Tua from Alabama and that would put Lock on the bubble like Rosen.
                Lock is not that big of a project. He’s not the weak minded fool that Lynch was either. Tua is not happening. We’re not the Cards.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  Head Coach Vic Fangio noted that he’ll likely get Lock in for a full half and maybe up to three quarters of play. He hopes to see Lock operate the offense a little better this week.

                  Fangio, on the other hand, seems to be getting sick of the questions about Lock’s reps and playing time. At one point during his presser on Tuesday, he quipped about the hounding nature of the Lock-related questions.

                  “I said, a little, a little and a lot,” Fangio said. “What do you want us to do? Shut down the whole operation for him?”

                  Well we know that isn’t going to happen. The point was taken though. 2019 isn’t about Drew Lock and isn’t ever going to be about Drew Lock. His job is to learn and grow this year and Fangio seems a bit tired of trying to get the media to understand this.

                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...fense-seahawks
                  I understand Fangio's perspective but he should remember that the NFL is an entertainment industry for the enjoyment of fans. You could have the world's greatest curling team but it doesn't mean much if nobody cares about it. If the fans and media are particularly interested in Lock, amuse them for a couple minutes.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

                    I understand Fangio's perspective but he should remember that the NFL is an entertainment industry for the enjoyment of fans. You could have the world's greatest curling team but it doesn't mean much if nobody cares about it. If the fans and media are particularly interested in Lock, amuse them for a couple minutes.
                    Um, no coach the team to win football games because that is what I want from the team I am a FAN of and nothing more. Win football games. That is his job description.

                    Comment


                    • Welcome to the Denver media and the high expectations of Broncos Country, Vic.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

                        I don't think Lynch has the mental makeup or work ethic for it to matter. He could have gotten every snap. He still would have failed spectacularly.
                        Well, we gon see Paxton tomorrow night playing with the Seahawks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          This place may explode if Paxton looks way better than Lock this game. Ha
                          I'll be interested to see how Paxton looks in a different O system.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                            Welcome to the Denver media and the MISGUIDED high expectations of Broncos Country, Vic.
                            FYP.

                            It is hard for people to understand that every player needs time to learn how to play his position in the pros. Lock shows some rudimentary skills, but he will take time to develop. I don't know if he will be a decent QB yet. But He seems like a nice kid who can fling the ball around, and had some success at Misery U. If it were possible, I would stack him in a corner and let him continue to grow up. We'll know more next year.

                            Right now, it's Flacco.. Don't sleep on him. Don't discount him. I find it amusing that people construct their own versions of reality without regards to reality. Sometimes, people are crazy weirdos. Like Chief fans.

                            Comment


                            • Love Vic giving arm chair QBs the smackdown and dumping the ether in their mouth. Thank god we got a guy that can control the media and fan expectations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

                                I understand Fangio's perspective but he should remember that the NFL is an entertainment industry for the enjoyment of fans. You could have the world's greatest curling team but it doesn't mean much if nobody cares about it. If the fans and media are particularly interested in Lock, amuse them for a couple minutes.
                                What you just said is not in his job description.

                                I’m sure you’ve seen a bill belichick interview.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X