Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

I don't think Lynch has the mental makeup or work ethic for it to matter. He could have gotten every snap. He still would have failed spectacularly.
    I disagree simply because he was more of a gamer type of QB. That is, maybe he's not great at hitting the books, but maybe if VJ and his staff designed some plays specifically for his type of talent, that is, they did not try to hammer a round peg into a square hole, maybe Lynch would have been more motivated to succeed.

Some guys need different motivational influences to get them to try harder, who knows about Lynch. Fact is, he was/is loaded with talent and why not push him by oh, yah know, designing some plays around his talent?

Comment

I don't think Lynch has the mental makeup or work ethic for it to matter. He could have gotten every snap. He still would have failed spectacularly.
      He was way too busy playing Video games to put any extra time in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

I disagree simply because he was more of a gamer type of QB. That is, maybe he's not great at hitting the books, but maybe if VJ and his staff designed some plays specifically for his type of talent, that is, they did not try to hammer a round peg into a square hole, maybe Lynch would have been more motivated to succeed.

Some guys need different motivational influences to get them to try harder, who knows about Lynch. Fact is, he was/is loaded with talent and why not push him by oh, yah know, designing some plays around his talent?
        His play worsened the more experience he got. It was the strangest curve I've seen an NFL player go through. And what exactly were his strengths? He couldn't see the field well, his accuracy was problematic and his rollout game or scrambling ability was overrated.

His struggles can be attributed to coaching or the lack of it, but even on horrid staffs players improve marginally year to year. Lynch did not.

Comment

His play worsened the more experience he got. It was the strangest curve I've seen an NFL player go through. And what exactly were his strengths? He couldn't see the field well, his accuracy was problematic and his rollout game or scrambling ability was overrated.

His struggles can be attributed to coaching or the lack of it, but even on horrid staffs players improve marginally year to year. Lynch did not.
          Too busy killing Zombies and playing Fortnite with my kids. Projects with poor work ethic or I should say no work ethic/peterpan syndrome bust out of the league about 99 percent of the time.

Comment

• This place may explode if Paxton looks way better than Lock this game. Ha

Comment

• Lynch is horrible... the more time he got under center the worse he looked. We should have cut bait long before we did. I'll enjoy watching him fail elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
                Lynch is horrible... the more time he got under center the worse he looked. We should have cut bait long before we did. I'll enjoy watching him fail elsewhere.

Should send some blitzes.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...12680_29674478

Comment

• I don't think Lynch's problem was coaching. He struggled with basic tasks, like a simple drop back and throw the ball down field. He'd get to the top of his drop back and look completely lost. Then he would just throw the ball to the flats. Maybe he's figured it out by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    That guy is full of ****. He probably walked around the Broncos facility knowing that he was a major disappointment, while in Seattle, they're not expecting anything out of him.

Comment

That quote sounds like he’s soft as ****. I feel this, it feels like that. Sounds like something a bitch from a reality tv show would say.

Yeah will be nice when we sack his ass.

Comment

So he took his finance out there?

Should send some blitzes.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...12680_29674478

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post

That quote sounds like he’s soft as ****. I feel this, it feels like that. Sounds like something a bitch from a reality tv show would say.

Yeah will be nice when we sack his ass.
                          I knew he was soft when I saw him crying on the sidelines because he was hurt. Not injured but hurt. Probably just crying because he knew that was his last shot and he went 9-14 for 41 yards and a INT.

Comment

That was written in such a way that even Bolles would laugh at him. Seriously, he spoke like that?

Comment

• Head Coach Vic Fangio noted that he’ll likely get Lock in for a full half and maybe up to three quarters of play. He hopes to see Lock operate the offense a little better this week.

Fangio, on the other hand, seems to be getting sick of the questions about Lock’s reps and playing time. At one point during his presser on Tuesday, he quipped about the hounding nature of the Lock-related questions.

“I said, a little, a little and a lot,” Fangio said. “What do you want us to do? Shut down the whole operation for him?”

Well we know that isn’t going to happen. The point was taken though. 2019 isn’t about Drew Lock and isn’t ever going to be about Drew Lock. His job is to learn and grow this year and Fangio seems a bit tired of trying to get the media to understand this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...fense-seahawks

Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                                Head Coach Vic Fangio noted that he’ll likely get Lock in for a full half and maybe up to three quarters of play. He hopes to see Lock operate the offense a little better this week.

Fangio, on the other hand, seems to be getting sick of the questions about Lock’s reps and playing time. At one point during his presser on Tuesday, he quipped about the hounding nature of the Lock-related questions.

“I said, a little, a little and a lot,” Fangio said. “What do you want us to do? Shut down the whole operation for him?”

Well we know that isn’t going to happen. The point was taken though. 2019 isn’t about Drew Lock and isn’t ever going to be about Drew Lock. His job is to learn and grow this year and Fangio seems a bit tired of trying to get the media to understand this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...fense-seahawks
                                Plenty of posters here would do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X