• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

****ing hogan. elways so dumb.
    I thought Fangio was coaching.

Comment

Drew Lock....#3 in your program....and your depth chart, but #1 in your heart.

Comment

Elway decides depth chart? Is it regular season? Do you guys actually pay attention to football or just throw temper tantrums? This is the overreaction social media/twitter world we live in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          This is the game last year that Chad Kelly firmly established himself as the backup, and supplanted Lynch. It is now confirmed that Lock is getting the most playing time on Thursday. It is clear to anyone paying attention that the coaching staff is giving Lock every opportunity to take the backup job away from Hogan. Now it's up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            Fangio gets it. Give Lock the most snaps during the preseason...

Comment

cool. insult me by implying you're more clued in to understanding nfl coaching.
              Not going to insult you, just going to state that I don't personally see a lot of merit in your take on the subject. The NFL should be a meritocracy. Performance in training camp and practice should earn you additional reps higher in the depth chart. We have 4 preseason games left. Lock is currently getting a large number of reps with the 2nd string team and will be given every chance to supplant Logan as our number 2 QB. If he cannot do so in a competition that will likely be weighted in his favor, then it is likely in his best interest to stay at 3rd string in the depth chart while focusing on refining his fundamentals, improving his mechanics, and fully absorbing the offense during the 2019 season.

I believe in Lock (lets be honest coming from me that is not a stunning endorsement) But I believe we may need to wait until the 2021 season to see him take over and thrive as our Starting QB.

Comment

• Why don't they just have Lock skip this whole HOF QB career he's obviously going to have and make him the GM? People can love Lock and also despise him for random things he has no control over.

Comment

• Get the popcorn!

Actually, this vid is just to attempt to show they have kissed & made up. I really think it would have been great if they staged a fake argument during it, and went for each other's throat before laughing at it all. That would put the exclamation point on the whole thing.

Comment

cool. insult me by implying you're more clued in to understanding nfl coaching.
                    I mean, he definitely is... so there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

I mean, he definitely is... so there's that.
                      unfortunately I've read his bull**** for years and it's exactly like everyone else's bull**** on here. all just one guys opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Elway decides depth chart? Is it regular season? Do you guys actually pay attention to football or just throw temper tantrums? This is the overreaction social media/twitter world we live in now.
                        you have completely and utterly missed my point. by the way, i don't even like Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Not going to insult you, just going to state that I don't personally see a lot of merit in your take on the subject. The NFL should be a meritocracy. Performance in training camp and practice should earn you additional reps higher in the depth chart. We have 4 preseason games left. Lock is currently getting a large number of reps with the 2nd string team and will be given every chance to supplant Logan as our number 2 QB. If he cannot do so in a competition that will likely be weighted in his favor, then it is likely in his best interest to stay at 3rd string in the depth chart while focusing on refining his fundamentals, improving his mechanics, and fully absorbing the offense during the 2019 season.

I believe in Lock (lets be honest coming from me that is not a stunning endorsement) But I believe we may need to wait until the 2021 season to see him take over and thrive as our Starting QB.
                          i understand. i'm just telling there is zero way hogan beats out lock. even though he's clearly better right now. there is no real competition. it's literally just wasting time to see if lock can play. just like elway wasted seasons seeing if ****face ninetendo boy could or couldn't play.

Comment

i understand. i'm just telling there is zero way hogan beats out lock. even though he's clearly better right now. there is no real competition. it's literally just wasting time to see if lock can play. just like elway wasted seasons seeing if ****face ninetendo boy could or couldn't play
                            Gotta kind of agree here, I think VJ wasted valuable time by not playing Lynch as much as possible in the preseason. If Lynch couldn’t digest the playbook then scale it back. As for Lock, just play him all the time, whenever possible and stop wasting time with Hogan. Everyone knows what Hogan brings to the table, the Broncos can probably not give Hogan one more preseason snap and he’d be fine going into the regular season, so why waste preseason snaps on this guy? PLAY LOCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post
                              Why don't they just have Lock skip this whole HOF QB career he's obviously going to have and make him the GM? People can love Lock and also despise him for random things he has no control over.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	E6D36847-2A4B-4562-B672-06DACCDF1B7E.gif
Views:	343
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	2479213

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

I think VJ wasted valuable time by not playing Lynch as much as possible in the preseason.
                                I don't think Lynch has the mental makeup or work ethic for it to matter. He could have gotten every snap. He still would have failed spectacularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X