No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure Flacco has thrown more ints than Keenum/Siemian/Lynch ever did in camp.

Comment

• Wonder what bothered Sanders after this play? Good to see a leader being vocal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        This can't be good. Sanders must not like the effort or outcome from Sutton.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

That or Sanders has a superiority complex. Didn't he get into a fight with Harris last year?

Comment

I haven’t heard of Sutton half assing out there. Could be route assignments or something.

Either way im glad the offense is showing emotion good or bad

Comment

• Langley cut maybe? Just tweeted about doors closing and other opportunities opening.

Comment

• Originally posted by phibacka31 View Post
                Langley cut maybe? Just tweeted about doors closing and other opportunities opening.

Edit: don’t think he’s gone since he was out there today.

maybe he’s talking about them shutting him down for punt returns, then telling him he’s gonna run with 1st team at WR.
                Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 08-05-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  Pretty sure Flacco has thrown more ints than Keenum/Siemian/Lynch ever did in camp.

Homer's will say he is just taking chances when it counts. I want to believe that too but I know Flaccid sucks. Plus i know the whole Keesum debacle last year with No INTs was several were dropped and Fangio D is much better than the **** coaches were doing last year.

Comment

• I see hogan still taking the number 2 reps. Looks like the Broncos and Elway have learned nothing from the past few years about young qbs. What a bunch of idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post
                      I see hogan still taking the number 2 reps. Looks like the Broncos and Elway have learned nothing from the past few years about young qbs. What a bunch of idiots.
                      It’s not Elway’s call. It’s Scangarello’s first, but ultimately Fangio’s decision. You can blame Elway for the talent on the field, but not who plays 1st, 2nd, & 3rd team. That is the coaches decisions throughout the league.

Comment

I see hogan still taking the number 2 reps. Looks like the Broncos and Elway have learned nothing from the past few years about young qbs. What a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Lock is getting at least 1/2 the #2 reps sometimes taking all the #2 reps.

Comment

Lock is getting at least 1/2 the #2 reps sometimes taking all the #2 reps.
                            Ya Lock was getting 2s reps a lot today.

Also Fangio hasn’t decided who goes number 2 next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

It’s not Elway’s call. It’s Scangarello’s first, but ultimately Fangio’s decision. You can blame Elway for the talent on the field, but not who plays 1st, 2nd, & 3rd team. That is the coaches decisions throughout the league.
                              It's elways fault he's still on the team. And Lock was only get some reps today. One of the reporters asked about it but Fangio corrected him a bit. Still, he should get all the ****ing reps. Hogan has no future here.

Comment

Hogan is a young QB too, and one that wasn't going to develop much in Cleveland in 2016/17

Comment

Working...
                                X