Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

The amount of wear and tear on RBs this year will be far more than last year.

Injuries will happen. Problem is none of 4 can PS squad.

I just do do not see Booker being cut.
    He is getting cut, deal with it. My dream will finally come true. A Denver Broncos world with no ****ty fumble prone useless slow plodding fan defended POS RB named Booker on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
      I kinda miss Aga.
      He was like our resident Oscar the grouch.
      He was always good for an old man rant.
      And lots of people would grump back.

I very much miss Baja.
      May he rest in peace.

And Chrissy Rules was always getting dogged but I found her quite funny with her never ending Manning love.
      She alone caused tons of response posts.

Action is a minor crazy compared to Mock.
      Mock was one of a kind. Same for Footsteps. Each are crazy in their own way, but each one loved the Broncos.

I miss Fontaine's takes. Hope he shows up with some observations soon.

Kahn has been and continues to be one of my favorites. His drunk thread and KC Sucks are the stuff of legends.

I can see Drunken's more realistic takes are now being pointed at as glass half empty when before he was always looked at as a middle of the road not quite sour and not quite sweet kind of guy.

I love the Mane and all you crazy bastards that make it full of fire. The other Broncos forums are full of safe. This one has always been where one could find outlaws and tough talk (and boob Mojo, may it rest in peace too).

Anyway. Thank you everyone that posted their thoughts on Camp. & Go Broncos!
      Did I miss something? Last I heard about Baja he was trying to get balls deep in Chrissy after Zona did. I admit I have not paid a ton of attention to the board as of late but damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Did I miss something? Last I heard about Baja he was trying to get balls deep in Chrissy after Zona did. I admit I have not paid a ton of attention to the board as of late but damn.
        Baja has passed away

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Baja has passed away
          Was I around when it happened and just don't remember it or did this happen recently?

Comment

Was I around when it happened and just don't remember it or did this happen recently?
            last season. And you were around.

Comment

I really must be out of it then. I completely forgot about that. Everything non work related has been a blur the past 6 months or so.

Comment

I really must be out of it then. I completely forgot about that. Everything non work related has been a blur the past 6 months or so.
                You need to stop sampling those pharma freebies at work.

Comment

I thought he did before he passed. Pretty sure he plowed Chrissy. Flew her to Cabo and it was a done deal obviously.
                  Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 08-03-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• The dude played an inspired game, now we know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by delany View Post

You need to stop sampling those pharma freebies at work.
                      No sampling, just been insanely busy.

Comment

• What impressed me the most about Dre'mont Jones against the Falcons was his hand technique. Usually, rookie d-linemen either just bullrush or try to run around the blocker. Besides his quickness, Jones showed some pretty good hand speed to disengage. He really wrecked the game against that level of competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                          The dude played an inspired game, now we know why.

Watched him a ton in college, he was my favorite draft pick of ours. I honestly didn’t see a huge drop off between him and Bosa.

Its the same as Rashann Gary and Vinovich. Gary got all the hype, Vinovich was the one producing.

(I have Bosa light years ahead of Gary for the record. And actually I have Vinovich and Dremont ahead of Gary but behind Bosa)

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                            The dude played an inspired game, now we know why.

I really like the Jones pick as well. I didn’t really watch him play in college, but if we were looking for someone to fill the “Malik role” on our d-line again, I think we found him.

Comment

• Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

Watched him a ton in college, he was my favorite draft pick of ours. I honestly didn’t see a huge drop off between him and Bosa.

Its the same as Rashann Gary and Vinovich. Gary got all the hype, Vinovich was the one producing.

(I have Bosa light years ahead of Gary for the record. And actually I have Vinovich and Dremont ahead of Gary but behind Bosa)
                              I appreciate your opinion on Jones having watched him play way more than I did. After the draft, I watched what I could on Youtube, etc. and saw a player getting pushed out of the point of attack (more times than not) and not showing consistent upfield pressure. I didn’t like the pick based on what I saw at that time. He had a good start Thursday night. I probably judged him unfairly right after the draft. The HOF game kind of made me feel good to be wrong about my earlier assessment of him.

Comment

I believe it was 2016, and just before the season started. The Broncos played Carolina to open the season, and won the game when the Panthers kicker missed a FG to end the game. I remember a poster here making a post saying that our friend Baja was in heaven and helped pull the ball left; or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X