No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great to hear that Lock and Yiadom were the standouts of Day 1.

Poor Flacco. He was probably so happy after the first round of the draft. Now he will think of Lamar Jackson every time he has a cramp.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
      lol I love people trying to make it a big deal about camp attendance, threads on this forum, INTEREST IS SO DOWN! lol. Shaddup. People are busy and we talkin bout practice.

We'll be fine.
      Yes. The season is already sold out, as is the case every year, and that is all that really matters at this point. If the season ticket holders start to bail, then that would be a time to worry; until then, no need to panic. One other thing that many fans/media are not taking into account is that the Broncos are starting their TC before anyone else, and also have among the most TC practices open to the public than just about every other team in the NFL.

I didn't know it until I heard The Fan talk about it last month, but some teams have 1 or 2 TC practices open to the public while the Broncos have about 18, which is the most in the league. In other words, the fans have a lot of choices and opportunities to see the team, and so the early practices may be a bit diluted. I have a feeling that if the Broncos look pretty good early in preseason, the fans will start to show up.

Comment

Yeah going and watching a football practice sounds like torture. Hated practice when I played and especially this time of year. 100 things I'd rather do.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
          It's great to hear that Lock and Yiadom were the standouts of Day 1.

Poor Flacco. He was probably so happy after the first round of the draft. Now he will think of Lamar Jackson every time he has a cramp.
          And Baltimore will think of Flacco every time Jackson has a brain fart.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

And Baltimore will think of Flacco every time Jackson has a brain fart.

not really. Jackson had several brain farts in that playoff loss. Never once even thought about putting Flacco in. That team broke ties with Flacco well before that playoff game. They’ve moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Like I said earlier Broncos got boring. The grassy field mirrors Broncos message boards across the internet.

It will pick up soon.

It's the ****ing heat. 100 degrees.

Comment

not really. Jackson had several brain farts in that playoff loss. Never once even thought about putting Flacco in. That team broke ties with Flacco well before that playoff game. They’ve moved on.
                You are half right and half wrong. The team had certainly moved on, as was eventually the plan when they drafted LJ, But the boos were very noticeable just before and during half time of the SD game. The same fans that couldn't wait to get rid of Flacco, and maybe rightfully so, sure were quick to scream at Harbaugh to put him in back in when LJ proved to be incompetent when a real good defense that is in playoff mode figured out how to shut down the run, and make LJ throw from the pocket. While I don't believe Flacco would have saved that game because it was already lost, but I do think the game would have been much closer, and possibly won, if Flacco started from the beginning. But that is moot at this point.

LJ has a lot to prove this year, as does Flacco for that matter, if they want to avoid the boo birds.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

You are half right and half wrong. The team had certainly moved on, as was eventually the plan when they drafted LJ, But the boos were very noticeable just before and during half time of the SD game. The same fans that couldn't wait to get rid of Flacco, and maybe rightfully so, sure were quick to scream at Harbaugh to put him in back in when LJ proved to be incompetent when a real good defense that is in playoff mode figured out how to shut down the run, and make LJ throw from the pocket. While I don't believe Flacco would have saved that game because it was already lost, but I do think the game would have been much closer, and possibly won, if Flacco started from the beginning. But that is moot at this point.

LJ has a lot to prove this year, as does Flacco for that matter, if they want to avoid the boo birds.
                  I never mentioned the fans. I’m talking about the Ravens themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

It's the ****ing heat. 100 degrees.
                    So you agree that broncos fans really are soft.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Langley is one of my dark horse's to be a TC warrior on offense this year because he has the tools to be a real good slot wr. I'm not sure he makes the initial roster because he needs experience, but if he's got eligibility left for the PS, he's got a chance at that for sure. My defensive dark horse is CB De'Vante Bausby. He's got some pro experience and is familiar with Fangio's system. Not sure how much being a standout in the AAF will help, but I guess it won't hurt.

Comment

I never mentioned the fans. I’m talking about the Ravens themselves.
                        I know; that's why I said you were half right and wrong. You were replying to Paladin who just said "Baltimore" in his comment. I took it as he was talking about the fans, but maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

It’s going to be fun to see how Langley develops. How his route running will evolve running forward instead of backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I know; that's why I said you were half right and wrong. You were replying to Paladin who just said "Baltimore" in his comment. I took it as he was talking about the fans, but maybe I'm wrong.
                            Ok. I took as it was Baltimore the team. Fans change with the breeze. Better to gauge the team itself.

Comment

The Fan saying Davis out 4 to 5 weeks with a calf tear

Comment

Originally posted by broncolife View Post
                                The Fan saying Davis out 4 to 5 weeks with a calf tear
                                At the thinnest position. Well at least the reps go to possible answers to a need.

Comment

Working...
                                X