Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    The only QBs who should start right away are the consensus first over all picks.

Mayfield should have started day one. Both Manning, Elway took their lumps out of the gate and had marked improvement in their 2nd years.

Lock could turn turn into a guy like Farve or Rodgers who needs a year or 2 to get it we will have to wait and see.

I want want to see everyone play in PS or RS before I worry about their performance.

I am more worried about the WR position than anything else. After Sanders there isn’t anyone to really stretch the field. I look at Sutton as more of a physical route runner and jump baller than burner. Patrick came on last year.
    we do need a deep ball threat for sure !
    Flacco has a great deep ball and he needs to unleash it 3-5 times a game to keep the D honest.
    regardless we should still be running the ball 30 + times EVERY game.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

we do need a deep ball threat for sure !
      Flacco has a great deep ball and he needs to unleash it 3-5 times a game to keep the D honest.
      regardless we should still be running the ball 30 + times EVERY game.
      Flacco has a terrible deep ball. He's been worse than Keenum the last three years on completion % beyond 15 yards as well as TD:INT ratio. Flaco had a pretty good deep ball from 2009-2013, but after that there is a reason he is regularly bottom 5 in YPA. You can see it now at the practices, he really struggles to hit wide open guys beyond 15 yards. He can put his body into it and torque out a deep pass, but it is statistically less likely to find its target than any QB we've had since Kyle Orton.

Comment

• Flacco is just not a good QB over the past 5 years but people tend to remember when he was decent thinking that is who he is.

Comment

• They must be resting Lindsay, not an injury, because apparently he has his pads on.

Comment

• So maybe we have an OC that believes in utilizing the RB’s in the passing game? Be still my heart.

All reports had Lock having a really good day, and has been inserted with the 2’s often this week. I stand with my earlier prediction that he will be promoted to the 2nd team right after the HOF game.

Comment

• Callahan injured

anyone know what it was?

Comment

• Risner is a boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  Callahan injured

anyone know what it was?
                  Bryce Callahan got foot stepped on — same one he broke last year with Chicago. Xrays negative. Should be fine. #9sports

-MikeKlis

Comment

• Look at Fangio, the superstar!

I have a feeling I’ll be saying this often this year, but Fangio cracks me up!

Comment

• Drew lock is our best QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                        Drew lock is our best QB.
                        I hope so. I can’t wait to see him in the preseason games.

Comment

Yes he is and hopefully he will be starting by week 7 vs Titans

Comment

Literally have been 0 reports of anything that indicates anything close to this.

But of course, the type of fan you fall under would be categorized as retarded.

Comment

• Other than Flacco and Hogan throwing a ridiculous amount of INTs so far through camp. Just cut Hogan already.

Comment

• Lock had a good day. GOOD day, not a great one. His own coach has said earlier this week that he has a long way to go to be a quality NFL QB. Barring an injury to Flacco, Lock sits this year.

The practice ended on this play. Gotsis with a walk-off pick 6 of Lock.

Comment

Working...
                                X