Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Why are you comparing Mahomes with Lock? Different style different athleticism etc etc. Mahomes pure talent would overcome the mental mistakes so IMO he didn’t need to sit.

If Mahomes was drafted by Denver this year, Fangio wouldn’t say/have same approach as with Lock.

you are speaking in absolutes, when in reality sitting or playing right away is an HC decision based on that individual players talents.
    Lock and Mahomes are actually pretty similar athletically. Lock had a faster 40, a higher vertical, better long jump but Mahomes had a better shuttle and cone. They both have a rocket arm and ability to improvise when the play breaks down. Mahomes got lucky he landed with Andy Reid. He has a great offensive system but one that will never wIn a SB. Lock will be the starter before the end of the season and if Scangs can call plays anything like Shanahan then Lock landed in the perfect place as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Who won't practice ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

Who won't practice ?
        @SkeeterMills is DaeSean Hamilton's twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Exactly, except there'd be way less clothes and Zero would be there with a big foam finger.
          The big foam finger might make it difficult for him to masturbate while he watched in the corner though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

@SkeeterMills is DaeSean Hamilton's twitter.
            Man that sucks. Dude has been Ballin'

Comment

• Checking in with you dweebs lol Lock is far behind as expected

Have you watched his tapes? This dude mastered throwing like 1 route in college - the go route.

People complaining about his low release point - did you watch his tape? That’s what happens when you have small hands.

Hope he can develop like a boss, but feel good about Flacco, this system and this team...

As a team overall - Broncos can EASILY be a surprise team
              this year. Stay healthy - Fangio will keep us in close games with our defense. Having a veteran QB like Flacco in this system will be a perfect complement.

People hate on Flacco but his veteran presence will pay dividends later this year.

Life/Death by inches is exactly how this season for Broncos will likely play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I didn't "jump" to this conclusion...I brilliantly deduced this months ago. Fangio isn't in it to spend his one HC job at age 60, developing a QB. He doesn't have the time and it isn't in his skill set. He's gotta make this work with Flacco. It won't work. By then the ownership should be settled. John will be ready to step out of the GM job, and you all will get to actually try to find a QB then...you've got at least 2 more years of QB hell minimum to look forward to.
                Yah, ok, whatever you say bra...

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Checking in with you dweebs lol Lock is far behind as expected

Have you watched his tapes? This dude mastered throwing like 1 route in college - the go route.

People complaining about his low release point - did you watch his tape? That’s what happens when you have small hands.

Hope he can develop like a boss, but feel good about Flacco, this system and this team...

this year. Stay healthy - Fangio will keep us in close games with our defense. Having a veteran QB like Flacco in this system will be a perfect complement.

People hate on Flacco but his veteran presence will pay dividends later this year.

Life/Death by inches is exactly how this season for Broncos will likely play out.
                  You better hope Lock proves you wrong because the rest of your post is what I used to read on ChiefsPlanet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I didn't "jump" to this conclusion...I brilliantly deduced this months ago. Fangio isn't in it to spend his one HC job at age 60, developing a QB. He doesn't have the time and it isn't in his skill set. He's gotta make this work with Flacco. It won't work. By then the ownership should be settled. John will be ready to step out of the GM job, and you all will get to actually try to find a QB then...you've got at least 2 more years of QB hell minimum to look forward to.
                    You act as if this some unusual circumstance. Teams routinely have high paid vet QBs ahead of highly touted QB draft picks as the initial plan. The Browns took Mayfield #1 overall, but the plan was for the highly paid Tyrod Taylor to play and for Mayfield to sit. The plan changed because Taylor was ineffective and the team was losing. Had Taylor been effective and the Browns in contention, he would’ve continued to be the starter.

It will be no different here. If Flacco is ineffective and we are losing, Lock will take over at some point. If Flacco’s decent and we are in playoff contention, he’ll keep playing. Fangio’s age is irrelevant. Winning will be the standard as it is everywhere. You aren’t pointing out some unusual calculation.

Comment

• The offense reportedly had their best day today. Here’s a couple of highlights.

Fort has been making his case all camp.

Slowly, but surely, Munch is getting to Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post
                        Checking in with you dweebs lol Lock is far behind as expected

Action, we all now know how you think about Flacco having long fingers. And now we all know you like that thought.

​​​​​​ Hey. Whatever toodles your noodle bottled water...

I love the mane.

(Welcome back to all who returned.)

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

You better hope Lock proves you wrong because the rest of your post is what I used to read on ChiefsPlanet.
                          I hope Lock becomes a HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Action, we all now know how you think about Flacco having long fingers. And now we all know you like that thought.

​​​​​​ Hey. Whatever toodles your noodle bottled water...

I love the mane.

(Welcome back to all who returned.)

​​​​
                            Long fingers > short fingers

think about it do you want your toes as your fingers lol

Comment

• Drew Lock 9 Inc hands. Flacco 9.63. find something else

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                                Just give it a rest already. I want to see TC updates not your stupid crap about how lock is going to suck and mohomo is the best. Lock is going to be the number 2. No matter what you think or say or try to convince yourself or anyone else of. Hogan sucks. He is bad. He is very bad. He will not be able to hold off Rypien or Lock throughout pre-season.
                                I agree either talk about only broncos in here and take all the other teams talk to their own thread so I can completely ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                                X