No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think cleveland probably brings him in. they have the money, and former green bay coaching ties. either way, too rich for the broncos

Comment

• Now that we got this out of the way...

Comment

• This is great news, and I believe the first time Sanders has participated in team drills. Just watch, slowly but surely, the offense will start to pick up in camp. And yes I know, it can only go up, but still...

Comment

• Fant starting to get it together. Flacco to Fant should be a phrase we hear often this season. Emphasis on the word "SHOULD".

Comment

• Comment

• This puts a smile on my face.

Comment

• Sanders said he should be full go in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                  Sanders said he should be full go in 2-3 weeks.
                  Just in time for the 2nd or 3rd preseason game. I'd be ok if he either misses all of preseason, or just a handful of series in the 3rd preseason game. The offense was bad enough before he went out, but after he went out last year, the offense went from bad to pathetic.

Comment

• Punter, that would be Coby Wadman. Signed some guy today because Wadman sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                      For two days now it's been a Flacco-Hogan fest with no Lock updates. Nice to see we are mishandling another young QB. How does feeding Hogan reps help the Broncos in any way?
                      Lock got verbally hit below the belt Friday by the old-school coach of the Broncos.

"He's not a quarterback yet," Fangio told reporters. "He's a hard-throwing pitcher that doesn't know how to pitch yet. The faster he gets that, the better off he'll be and we'll be."

Four years of experience as a starter at Missouri isn't enough to make Lock an NFL quarterback according to Fangio, the former defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears.

"His college offense had no carryover to pro offenses," Fangio said. "He was under duress a lot in college, so a lot of his plays he was running around. I don't think he's as far along being an NFL-ready QB as he could have been."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKCN1UE2RC

Comment

• Weird cause Dooleys offense is littered with nfl concepts. It’s clear by watching their games this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                          Now that we got this out of the way...

Ferric Collins was cut on the spot by Jaguars HC Tom Coughlin when he refused Tom’s directive to fetch the helmet he tossed.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

Lock got verbally hit below the belt Friday by the old-school coach of the Broncos.

"He's not a quarterback yet," Fangio told reporters. "He's a hard-throwing pitcher that doesn't know how to pitch yet. The faster he gets that, the better off he'll be and we'll be."

Four years of experience as a starter at Missouri isn't enough to make Lock an NFL quarterback according to Fangio, the former defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears.

"His college offense had no carryover to pro offenses," Fangio said. "He was under duress a lot in college, so a lot of his plays he was running around. I don't think he's as far along being an NFL-ready QB as he could have been."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKCN1UE2RC
                              I guess this is how you find out what Lock is made of on the inside. He was probably so used to success and ass kissing in college that he hasn’t had to deal with this for a while. Now we’ll find out if he has spunk or not.

Comment

• Maybe Fangio is what Lock needs to drop the sophomoric bs and mature into an NFL QB

Comment

Working...
                                X