Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post

not necessarily.......

"I love right guard," Leary said. "I think you all might have said I wanted to go back to my natural spot at left guard more than me. I wanted to stay at right guard last year. I had made that known to the coaches, but they decided to move back to left. I’m glad to be at right. I feel a lot more comfortable at right. I had a great season at right my first year here. I’m excited to be at right. Everything’s good.”
    I stand corrected. I could have sworn Leary complained about RG last year and likened it to "try wiping your a$$ with the other hand".

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post

not necessarily.......

"I love right guard," Leary said. "I think you all might have said I wanted to go back to my natural spot at left guard more than me. I wanted to stay at right guard last year. I had made that known to the coaches, but they decided to move back to left. I’m glad to be at right. I feel a lot more comfortable at right. I had a great season at right my first year here. I’m excited to be at right. Everything’s good.”
      I remember in 2017 OTA’s, that he said in a PC that it didn’t matter to him which side he plays on because he is comfortable with either. I have to wonder if after seeing Bolles and his antics the last two years, he’s about had enough of him, and now just wants to be on the opposite side! Also, Leary admitted a couple of days ago that he and Bolles have been “butting heads”, so who knows? ;>)

That said, Risner is the future, and could possibly be seen as a good influence on Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I remember in 2017 OTA’s, that he said in a PC that it didn’t matter to him which side he plays on because he is comfortable with either. I have to wonder if after seeing Bolles and his antics the last two years, he’s about had enough of him, and now just wants to be on the opposite side! Also, Leary admitted a couple of days ago that he and Bolles have been “butting heads”, so who knows? ;>)

That said, Risner is the future, and could possibly be seen as a good influence on Bolles.
        Man, I can't stand Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

He actually sacked Flacco the other day.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ufoot_081416~0.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2474474

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

This is probably still true. Ultimately where he plays on the line should not matter. It is damning though that he probably made his preference known to the coaches and the coaching staff decided he'd "fit better" babysitting a rookie. If Leary stays healthy, he should be a good to dominant RG. If James knocks it out of the park too it would be nice to have a dominant side to the OL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

He actually sacked Flacco the other day.
                He already is a relentless tackler, now he's producing sacks. Maybe he should be playing defensive tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ufoot_081416~0.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2474474
                  That uniform doesn't help his cause, as it pertains to my admiration (or lack thereof). I really tried to like him, when he was drafted. We share the same religion. We both served LDS missions (he even served in Denver, which was more checkmark in his favor). But I just can't do it. He's too dumb. And from the way it sounds, he's too lazy. Nope. Just can't do it. Ted Bundy was LDS (at least, for a short time), so it's not like I have to like all of them. We so should have drafted Ramczyk.

Comment

That uniform doesn't help his cause, as it pertains to my admiration (or lack thereof). I really tried to like him, when he was drafted. We share the same religion. We both served LDS missions (he even served in Denver, which was more checkmark in his favor). But I just can't do it. He's too dumb. And from the way it sounds, he's too lazy. Nope. Just can't do it. Ted Bundy was LDS (at least, for a short time), so it's not like I have to like all of them. We so should have drafted Ramczyk.
                    And, if it seems as if I just compared Bolles to Ted Bundy - well, maybe I did, and maybe I didn't.

Comment

And, if it seems as if I just compared Bolles to Ted Bundy - well, maybe I did, and maybe I didn't.
                      Bolles wouldn't fit into a VW Bug so I don't think you can.

Comment

I was going to say, WOW pulling the Bundy card on Bolles, I didn’t see that coming!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
                            Hamilton doing Sutton catches now. WOW

Comment

Same. The stories I have heard about him at Utah (from people who would know) made me just cringe. My dog scored better on the Wonderlic and it seems he has the reasoning and logic skills that go along with the intellect of a pre-teen.

I really, really hoped he would turn out to be an awesome feel good story but I'm not as hopeful as I once was. If you've read (or watched) Of Mice and Men, you know how Lenny's story ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
                                If you've read (or watched) Of Mice and Men, you know how Lenny's story ends.

This is exactly what I thought of when I saw the Bolles college photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X