Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

Lol. You’re the kind of guy that has never actually seen an NFL field but don’t let that stop you from dropping the hero card.

Lmao. That’s already implied idiot. Of course I didn’t play in the nfl. I guess I needed to add in “I’m the type who’d rather “a player” take it to the end.” For dolts like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	D_9xvFnXYAAL72J?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	689
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2474227
      Common sense used in a football landscape? What is this foolishness?

Comment

• Lock got 2nd team QB reps today, but has thrown 2 picks. One tipped, and one forced into double coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          Lock got 2nd team QB reps today, but has thrown 2 picks. One tipped, and one forced into double coverage.
          I think both were tipped

Butt being Butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

No. With a 4.54 40 time . Sutton is not a deep threat. Sanders is our best deep threat.
            Langley got a 4.3-4.4 40 and displayed his speed on a TD pass from Lock the other day. IIRC, it was something crazy too like a 50 yard TD with no YAC where he just blew past the secondary...
            He could be an emergency CB also if needed.
            And he should be able to block well for whoever he opened the field up for behind his speed.
            Dude could be a return threat too.

Comment

• Are winfree and Bensen speed WRs? Both are making waves in camp so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                Are winfree and Bensen speed WRs? Both are making waves in camp so far.
                Benson is, i dont think Winfree is but he's had a good camp according to the reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  Are winfree and Bensen speed WRs? Both are making waves in camp so far.
                  Winfree 4.52 40

Benson 4.44 40

Langley 4.37 40

Comment

• Winfree is looking legit. He caught my eye a bunch yesterday.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to camp today guys. didnt get home til 4am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Langley got a 4.3-4.4 40 and displayed his speed on a TD pass from Lock the other day. IIRC, it was something crazy too like a 50 yard TD with no YAC where he just blew past the secondary...
                      He could be an emergency CB also if needed.
                      And he should be able to block well for whoever he opened the field up for behind his speed.
                      Dude could be a return threat too.
                      Oh, he’s got the tools, no doubt about it. The problem is his experience, or lack thereof. The problem with highlight tweets is that it doesn’t tell you the whole story. How well does he know the offense? Route running? Etc.

I still say his only only chance of making the roster this year is that he would have to win the punt return job outright, otherwise he’ll go to the PS. If he shows the coaches he’s dedicated to football, he’ll be given a little more time. If he doesn’t, he’ll be out of the league soon enough.

Comment

• Sutton being looked at

Comment

• I’ve watched Winfree since CU. He has electric game speed. Timed speed is often overrated. See Jerry Rice.

Comment

• Comment

• Fant was pretty quiet the 1st couple of days. He probably got tired about hearing all the praise go to Fort & Fumagalli.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                                Fant was pretty quiet the 1st couple of days. He probably got tired about hearing all the praise go to Fort & Fumagalli.

Yesterday was good for him too. I think it was just the 1st day he was quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X