Training camp 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I guess I’m the type who rather take it to the end, or at least until preseason game 1. Suit up and stand on the sidelines. Realizing you can’t make it after game 1 > before any game.
    Lol. You’re the kind of guy that has never actually seen an NFL field but don’t let that stop you from dropping the hero card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post

When Fangio was hired, he was asked about the O, he said I'm a D guy but I know what beats my defense. Can't have a problem with that answer.
      You get that it was a joke, right sissy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
        I mean, back off homey. I'm sick of you holier-than-thou, know-it-all fans who think they could magically find a franchise QB.
        I never said I could fix the QB situation. I just don't think it's a head-scratcher that camp attendance is a third of prior years. Fans aren't going out of their way to watch Elway's latest desperation QB, especially one who has been the butt of our jokes since 2014.

Scorching heat and bad QBs don't mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
          Yaidom and Callahan on the outside
          Harris in the slot
          Jackson and Simmons at safety
          I think the opposite of that.

Yiadom/Harris on the outside, Callahan in the slot with Jackson/Simmons at S.

Parks, Bausby, Cravens, etc rotating in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

I never said I could fix the QB situation. I just don't think it's a head-scratcher that camp attendance is a third of prior years. Fans aren't going out of their way to watch Elway's latest desperation QB, especially one who has been the butt of our jokes since 2014.

Scorching heat and bad QBs don't mix.
            I get that a lot of fans are upset at how spectacularly Elway has failed to secure a franchise QB since Manning’s retirement. That series of failures usually indicates there is something wrong with their entire talent evaluation process. But, I don’t get the fans who seem to think he isn’t even trying. Even this year, they went out and drafted their number 1 QB in the draft. But, like many rookie QBs, he’s not ready and we still need a starter for this year.

Comment

• Early camp notes sound like the defense is locked in, and the offense isnt doing so hot, but Lock needs to be the #2 for reps.

Lack of a legit deep threat is a big concern as well.

Not sure if lack of people there is good or bad but it is scorching outside right now. Not sure i'd want to just watch practice in 100 degrees weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Mahomes is a star...Watson is a star...I posed the question on this board asking what your thoughts on Josh Allen were considering you ended up with Chubb (who is obviously very good) ....and you've now passed on Rosen twice essentially. If one or both of them become something upper echelon....then you'd have to question just how hard Elway is "trying"
                Chubb over Allen/Rosen is still the right pick, Chubb is gonna be elite for a long, long time.

The year before not moving up for Mahomes/Watson was clearly a mistake though, however i'm not sure i'd say Watson is a star, Mahomes yeah sure.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	D_9xvFnXYAAL72J?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2474227

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                    Early camp notes sound like the defense is locked in, and the offense isnt doing so hot, but Lock needs to be the #2 for reps.

Lack of a legit deep threat is a big concern as well.

Not sure if lack of people there is good or bad but it is scorching outside right now. Not sure i'd want to just watch practice in 100 degrees weather.
                    Sutton isn't a deep threat? Seemed to me the best thing he did last year. It sure as **** wasn't getting open fast with route running.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

Sutton isn't a deep threat? Seemed to me the best thing he did last year. It sure as **** wasn't getting open fast with route running.
                      I meant a straight burner that can take the top off a defense. Sutton is a deep threat, sure, but i meant a straight speed type guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

This was me every time VJ would talk:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	e79854e39174dcd728bd8207a5d1b328.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	2474231

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

No. With a 4.54 40 time . Sutton is not a deep threat. Sanders is our best deep threat.

Comment

Chubb over Allen/Rosen is still the right pick, Chubb is gonna be elite for a long, long time.

The year before not moving up for Mahomes/Watson was clearly a mistake though, however i'm not sure i'd say Watson is a star, Mahomes yeah sure.
                            If Allen or Rosen win a SB then picking Chubb would be a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

If Allen or Rosen win a SB then picking Chubb would be a mistake.
                              Alot will certainly depend on how Lock ends up doing but even if Chubb became an elite player, i wouldnt say that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D_9xvFnXYAAL72J?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2474227
                                Watch out for this guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X