• Show
Clear All

• Red zone 8 yard line
    Flacco one play Td to sutton
    hogan nothing
    lock back peddled sidearm rocket for a td to 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

What happened to that idiot ?? Is he selling phones at the mall ?
      Someone posted that he is in CFL.

Comment

• Awesome to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Nothing to see here, imo. The wr’s that left are guys that are literal nobody’s that are so far down the totem pole that they probably realize that their chances of making any team’s roster is so slim, that they might as well get on with the rest of their life; and I can respect that. This is not like Carlos Henderson from last year that was a high pick, and realized that the entitlement attitude doesn’t work in the NFL.
          Ya I know it’s nobodies but I don’t remember players just quitting this early in the past regardless. It’s an open window for WRs on this roster since it’s not that stacked.

Is this always happened or something in the new I don’t care about football millennial mentality?
          Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 07-20-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Lock jumped Hogan
            taking 2nd team reps
            lock to Winfree for 50 yards

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Ya I know it’s nobodies but I don’t remember players just quitting in the past regardless.

Is this always happened or something in the new I don’t care about football millennial mentality?
              Lol, it has been happening for a long time. The kid from Michigan State DEN signed off the scrap heap had his career marred by injuries and didn't want to play football anymore. It's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Lol, it has been happening for a long time. The kid from Michigan State DEN signed off the scrap heap had his career marred by injuries and didn't want to play football anymore. It's not a big deal.
                tweet made it sound like multiple.

Juwan takes advantage.

Comment

• Hogan may be hurt

Comment

• Flacco get a taste. Bolles sacks Flacco sounds about right.

Comment

• Yeah, I believe another person called it quits. Nothing wrong with realizing you can't really make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Yeah, I believe another person called it quits. Nothing wrong with realizing you can't really make it.
                        I guess I’m the type who rather take it to the end, or at least until preseason game 1. Suit up and stand on the sidelines. Realizing you can’t make it after game 1 > before any game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I guess I’m the type who rather take it to the end, or at least until preseason game 1. Suit up and stand on the sidelines. Realizing you can’t make it after game 1 > before any game.
                          Luckily for the Broncos and fans, TD couldn’t get a flight out of Japan before his 1st preseason game or his AND the Broncos history turns out completely different. The NFL is just a different animal, man.

All that said, The Fan is reporting that River Cracraft is apparently MIA today. They have asked around and can’t get any info so they won’t know what is going on until they talk to Fangio. Maybe he’s just sick, maybe he quit too, but we don’t know yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                            Lock jumped Hogan
                            taking 2nd team reps
                            lock to Winfree for 50 yards
                            Are you in attendance, or just relaying radio updates?

Comment

• Update: Cracraft has been found(yeah!). Fangio says he has an oblique injury, and will miss a week. Fumagalli has a hip injury. Damn, what is it with Broncos TE’s and injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Luckily for the Broncos and fans, TD couldn’t get a flight out of Japan before his 1st preseason game or his AND the Broncos history turns out completely different. The NFL is just a different animal, man.

All that said, The Fan is reporting that River Cracraft is apparently MIA today. They have asked around and can’t get any info so they won’t know what is going on until they talk to Fangio. Maybe he’s just sick, maybe he quit too, but we don’t know yet.
                                That’s weird cause River has been the first player on the field this camp.

edit. Nevermind saw your post.

Fugamalli is just fragile.

Comment

Working...
                                X