Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training camp 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Joe must be out of the state or moving into Pat’s office.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      This is great to see, and is the 1st step in inducting Shanny into the ROF, where he belongs. And ever since they hired Scangarello, I have wanted Elway to make a call to Shanny, and offer him a role as a consultant to Scangs, and be a mentor to him. Shanny can teach him the nuance of the art of play calling.

      Comment


      • Today is the 1st day in pads so any standouts today have a little more weight to it, imo. Also, a good day to effectively evaluate the lineman and RB’s. The bad news is it could be the 1st day of fights also.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
          Today is the 1st day in pads so any standouts today have a little more weight to it, imo. Also, a good day to effectively evaluate the lineman and RB’s. The bad news is it could be the 1st day of fights also.
          Fights are OK. Injuries I could do without.

          Comment


          • Light crowd ,nice day , overcast 80 degrees

            Comment


            • The new WR is Jamarius Way, big guy who was highlighted by Daniel Jeremiah back in February.



              http://www.draftscout.com/dsprofile....DraftYear=2019

              Comment


              • What’s up with this? Leaving camp?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Light crowd ,nice day , overcast 80 degrees
                  Light crowd and it’s not 100 degrees!


                  youd think the place would be packed with shanahans first return.

                  Comment


                  • Yaidom and Callahan on the outside
                    Harris in the slot
                    Jackson and Simmons at safety

                    Comment


                    • Josh Watson starting Ilber
                      hollins is barely practicing

                      lock to fumagali for a 20 yard TD
                      hogan picked by Simmions at the goaline
                      Lock with another red zone bullet for a TD

                      winfree running 2nd team


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        Yaidom and Callahan on the outside
                        Harris in the slot
                        Jackson and Simmons at safety
                        I sure hope those two can play outside well. Harris seems to be best when he can free roam. Really saw a drop off in him when Talib left and he was glued to the side. Yaidom still scares me a little.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                          Josh Watson starting Ilber
                          hollins is barely practicing

                          lock to fumagali for a 20 yard TD
                          hogan picked by Simmions at the goaline
                          Lock with another red zone bullet for a TD

                          winfree running 2nd team

                          Can Hogan throw anything but picks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            What’s up with this? Leaving camp?

                            Nothing to see here, imo. The wr’s that left are guys that are literal nobody’s that are so far down the totem pole that they probably realize that their chances of making any team’s roster is so slim, that they might as well get on with the rest of their life; and I can respect that. This is not like Carlos Henderson from last year that was a high pick, and realized that the entitlement attitude doesn’t work in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

                              This is not like Carlos Henderson from last year that was a high pick, and realized that the entitlement attitude doesn’t work in the NFL.
                              What happened to that idiot ?? Is he selling phones at the mall ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

                                What happened to that idiot ?? Is he selling phones at the mall ?
                                Plays in the CFL. According to an earlier post up there some where...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X