Fantasy football advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football advice.

I'm in a keeper league .5 ppr. We can keep 3 players but only 2 can play the same position. I'm torn on who I want to keep. My keeper worthy players are.

WRs
    Davante Adams
    Mike Evans

RBs
    Todd Gurley Nick Chubb
    Phillip Lindsay
    Devonta Freeman
    ​​​​
    I'm leaning towards Chubb, Adams, Evans. Adams is a no brained, talented and has Rodgers at QB. Evans is a freak but Jameis is inconsistent and both are learning a new system.
    I hate to let Gurley go. If his knee is good to go then I would be giving up a top 5 RB. The Homer in me wants to keep Lindsay but a healthy Freeman should steal some carries from him.
    Devonta Freeman was hurt all year last season but the year before he was a top 5 RB and the Falcons let Tevin Coleman walk in FA so he should be the clear lead back.
    Or draft isn't until the final wk of the pre season but I'd just like to hear some thoughts on who everyone else would keep of the players I listed. There is also a chance I could trade Chubb for Rodgers and have the Rodgers to Adams combo.

I agree with Chubb, Adams, Evans. I don't trust Gurley's injuries. Lindsay is good and it's fun to root for a bronco but I want to see how he comes back from his wrist surgery and also if a healthy Freeman, as you said, steals some carries. DFreeman - too much of an injury risk.

Comment

I now have one opening for my 12 team ppr fantasy football league. I am looking for someone who wants to actively participate. This will be the 9th year the league has been around.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...eagueId=384361
      League ID: 384361
      League Password: NFL

Comment

Originally posted by rfrenter View Post
        I now have one opening for my 12 team ppr fantasy football league. I am looking for someone who wants to actively participate. This will be the 9th year the league has been around.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...eagueId=384361
        League ID: 384361
        League Password: NFL
        When is the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post
          I'm in a keeper league .5 ppr. We can keep 3 players but only 2 can play the same position. I'm torn on who I want to keep. My keeper worthy players are.

WRs
          Davante Adams
          Mike Evans

RBs
          Todd Gurley Nick Chubb
          Phillip Lindsay
          Devonta Freeman
          ​​​​
          I'm leaning towards Chubb, Adams, Evans. Adams is a no brained, talented and has Rodgers at QB. Evans is a freak but Jameis is inconsistent and both are learning a new system.
          I hate to let Gurley go. If his knee is good to go then I would be giving up a top 5 RB. The Homer in me wants to keep Lindsay but a healthy Freeman should steal some carries from him.
          Devonta Freeman was hurt all year last season but the year before he was a top 5 RB and the Falcons let Tevin Coleman walk in FA so he should be the clear lead back.
          Or draft isn't until the final wk of the pre season but I'd just like to hear some thoughts on who everyone else would keep of the players I listed. There is also a chance I could trade Chubb for Rodgers and have the Rodgers to Adams combo.
          Ooohhh...tough call. I have a similar decision to make about Chubb. He's going to be an early season stud, but there could be some concerns about his workload and a possible timeshare once Kareem Hunt comes off his suspension. Gurley has some serious injury concerns like you said, or else he'd be a no-brainer. He can't get you points if he's on the sideline like he was so much down the stretch last year. I think the Broncos are going to give Lindsey a ton of work, including in the passing game as we saw last night. Gun to my head, I probably keep Chubb, Lindsey, and Evans. Sucks to let Gurley go, but I just don't think you can trust him to stay healthy this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            When is the draft?
            September 4th. We wait until the end of preseason so nobody drafts someone that gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

September 4th. We wait until the end of preseason so nobody drafts someone that gets injured.
              I dont know what I got going on next month at work. I'll find out in a week or so and if I can draft and you havent found someone I'll be interested.

Comment

Working...
              X