Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Bronco?

Click image for larger version

Name:	64895820_2084319975030020_1382778245799215104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkw09ByBL2Y0T5B7v232lQKtOCmHYOvun-8eOZ6_CbXzAui8wXhXtF4BTRWsLdCS5IBA6Fn3yETNHsBJ9mwXpn_&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.fna&oh=a9e07f6f4cbbf279103b561eeb792c13&oe=5DC2688E.jpg
Views:	854
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	2472556(from Ch. 9 Meteorologist Cory Reppenhagen)
    What's cooler than being cool? Maybe running into a Bronco and sharing a scoop on 97 degree day in Denver. That's what happened to little Tommy Gilbert yesterday. πŸ“·: Patrick Gilbert

Well it's Phillip Lindsay, but I didn't think he was that thick-looking previously. At least his right wrist can hold an ice cream.

Comment

Doesn't look like him. They had a sportscenter story on him this morning. He looks darker, taller, had more facial hair, and very buff and that's not what I saw this morning. The story was great, how he lives in his parents basement, loves helping them out and can't wait to get a bigger TV for his room.

Comment

It’s Lindsay

Comment

He does look bigger than I thought he was. Or did he bulk up? o.o

That is his newish Undrafted tattoo! =)

Comment

I don't know that little kid doesn't look big enough or old enough to play football. What is he 4 or 5?

Comment

Easy, that's Von Miller.

Comment

The undrafted chip on his shoulder tattoo is a definite give away that that is Jordan Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                  Well it's Phillip Lindsay, but I didn't think he was that thick-looking previously. At least his right wrist can hold an ice cream.
                  The 2-a-day parlor visits are just part of the team-patented CJA nutrition program

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

The 2-a-day parlor visits are just part of the team-patented CJA nutrition program
                    CJ never did look like he wasn't eating cake and ice cream..., and pie..., and donuts. But he was a tough fat. Hahaha...

Comment

He reminds me of Ed McCaffery.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

CJ never did look like he wasn't eating cake and ice cream..., and pie..., and donuts. But he was a tough fat. Hahaha...
                        Haha, that reminds me, the other day I was at the gym doing my light cardio before weights, just taking it easy and there was a real chunker next to me on the treadmill, but damn, that chunker was running about 75% max for 25 min straight, he was going at a pretty decent clip. I was impressed. Ah, to be 20 something I guess, lol. You can be fat and still run almost max for 25 min.

I'm really hoping our line keeps improving. I'm looking forward to watching Lindsay and Freeman both just shred teams. That's my kind of football. I loved watching Elway perform his magic, but I loved watching Davis rip teams apart at the seems even more.

Comment

Adrian Madise?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            He reminds me of Ed McCaffery.
                            I'm kind of ashamed it took that long for that joke to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post

I'm kind of ashamed it took that long for that joke to come out.
                              Whoa.... You just gave me a flash back to me being an asshole to the itty bitty titty committee at Mardi Gras way back when...

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X