Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco would you ever consider doing the podcast again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco would you ever consider doing the podcast again?

Seriously that was good smack. I miss the takes. You and Kaylor are still around, now you just need to find an entertaining narcissist...

Just leaving a +1 here

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Seriously that was good smack. I miss the takes. You and Kaylor are still around, now you just need to find an entertaining narcissist...
      No shortage of narcissists on this board. Finding an entertaining one might be the challenge.

Comment

smack? Back in the day that used to mean heroin.

Comment

Hey, I resent the idea that I'm not enough narcissist for both of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Hey, I resent the idea that I'm not enough narcissist for both of us!
            They ever do a VH1 style behind the podcast, I'm telling them everything. Damn diva.

Comment

Side note/question: What ever happened to The Reverend? I never got the story on his sudden absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                Side note/question: What ever happened to The Reverend? I never got the story on his sudden absence.
                Outside of those directly involved, no one got the full story on his absence. That was kind of the point. What-ever it was, it was a big enough blow-up that Taco scrubbed the Mane of all of his posts which broke a lot of threads prior to the recent upgrade.

Comment

He wanted to wash his hands of this place. I last heard he was doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    He wanted to wash his hands of this place. I last heard he was doing well.
                    Saw him at B@ddaB!NG$$$' last night! He's doing well alright.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

No shortage of narcissists on this board. Finding an entertaining one might be the challenge.
                      Ok I’ll do it

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Outside of those directly involved, no one got the full story on his absence. That was kind of the point. What-ever it was, it was a big enough blow-up that Taco scrubbed the Mane of all of his posts which broke a lot of threads prior to the recent upgrade.
                        Pretty sure he did some shit and dug up some dirt on a poster that could have effected his real life so he panicked and had all his posts scrubbed. Smart move on his part even though the shit he was digging into was a bit concerning but he was a narcissist to the T.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post

Ok I’ll do it
                          Would listen.

Comment

Glad to hear Rev is doing well. I always liked that dude. Let him know I said 'hello'.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post

Ok I’ll do it
                              hahaha. Also your tongue Avatar's translation from body language...

And I'd listen. It would be great getting Kahn's takes and Taco's taconess mixed with "occasional OABB & the segment of sadness."
                              You guys could give a "Humor Lunt" trophy to the guy that owned the KC trolls the funniest or most amazing way the past week.

Comment

Working...
                              X