USA Women’s National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Women’s National Team

Congratulations USWNT for continuing to make America proud with their 2019 Championship and back-to-back FIFA Women’s World Cup titles.

Not good news for the resident rightards but great news for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      Congratulations USWNT for continuing to make America proud with their 2019 Championship and back-to-back FIFA Women’s World Cup titles.
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
        +1

Comment

Congrats women!

How many years will it take for the US men to win? I predicted 2022 back in 2002. Doesn’t look like it will happen. Maybe 2042?

Comment

Congrats Ladies, hopefully the men learn something from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              Congrats women!

How many years will it take for the US men to win? I predicted 2022 back in 2002. Doesn’t look like it will happen. Maybe 2042?
              There is actually world class talent on men's side, now. Not a lot but you can see a glimmer.

Comment

Congrats also to the USA women for going back-to-back in Volleyball Nations League.

http://www.volleyball.world/en/vnl/womensfinals

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  Congrats women!

When top athletes pick soccer over the other sports.

Comment

Next up, 2022 for the men in red-hot Qatar. Women's 2023 WC site yet to be chosen.

Comment

Dang.
                      Who wants to play in Qatar?
                      or be a fan?
                      No drinking in public allowed.
                      No women with shoulders or knees showing.
                      & Hot like hell is right next door...

​​​​

​​​​

Comment

This is my favorite John Oliver clip

Comment

Congrats to the women on winning the World Cup! Shame the men suck!! They can’t even win a gold cup!

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

There is actually world class talent on men's side, now. Not a lot but you can see a glimmer.
                            This... there are green shoots all over for the USMNT. It's the dark period before a whole bunch of investment starts to pay off. I don't know if we'll win a world cup, but there is going to be a lot of men hitting their primes right around the time the USA hosts the world cup in 2026. Men who are already contributing for some really good clubs in Europe and elsewhere.

Comment

A lot of people thought they wouldn't get past France. But they dominated. My favorite thing I read was a tweet that said "For a country that doesn't care about women or soccer, we're pretty good at women's soccer."

Comment

Working...
                              X