RIP Orange and Blue Radio 760 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Orange and Blue Radio 760 am

Got word today that the Broncos radio venture, Orange and Blue 760 am, is no more after today. No word on what might replace it.

Too bad. I liked to listen to Tyler Polumbus in the morning and Steve Atwater & crew after 10 am. The station apparently had very poor ratings.

From Andrew Mason's twitter account:

Click image for larger version

Name:	amason.PNG
Views:	583
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	2471043

Comment

Even in this town, pretty tough to fill Bronco air time 24/7/365.

Comment

Was it only Broncos related? Bay Area radio in full gear but they branch out to football baseball basketball college

Comment

Yep only Broncos

Comment

Well that sucks. For a good nine months out of the year I'd flip between Orange and Blue Radio and The Fan. Orange and Blue was all Broncos, and The Fan is damn near all Broncos. The Fan has made some major changes, but I haven't listened much since the draft. I'll be tuning in when training camp starts.

Comment

That sucks.
              Right in the Dead for news month too.

I like Andrew Mason. Hope someone picks him up for another Broncos related show.

Comment

12 people are really upset today...

Comment

This really sucks.

Comment

somethings take time. they should have stated that if the public number doesn't go up that the would have pulled it after this year. I started listening late last year.it was worth while
                    IMO

Comment

Pretty tough to maintain offseason excitement after years like the last couple. It's pretty evident all throughout the fanbase.

Comment

Radio, especially AM radio, is going down the same transition/extinction direction of over the air TV, Cable and landline telephones. The majority of young people listen to podcasts and apps for music. You can hear your specific music and shows when you want. Most radio stations have already transitioned to offering Podcasts of their shows for greater convenience. A radio station is not a great idea today.

Comment

Next thing I know, you're gonna tell me I should stop my investments in restarting the Rocky Mountain News...

Comment

Update Monday eve 7/8...

Comment

Replaced by Rush Limbaugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X