X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flaccos the guy"

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_rh6aekr1/

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/20/john-...lacco-broncos/

Denver Broncos honcho John Elway is super excited about his rookie QB, Drew Lock -- but tells TMZ Sports the #1 spot DEFINITELY belongs to Joe Flacco.

We know ... it ain't exactly bombshell news -- but it's cool to hear Elway talk up his young rookie.

"He's a young guy. He's got a great future," Elway said about the 2nd-round pick out of Missouri.

Of course, there's no doubt Flacco is the starter -- the Broncos traded for him during the off-season and they'll be paying him $18.5 MILLION this year.

On his way out of Craig's in L.A., Elway -- who stopped for pics with fans and even signed autographs -- said he thinks Flacco can do what Peyton Manning did ... and become the missing the piece that leads Denver to the Super Bowl.

Elway also threw his support behind Brittany Bowlen -- who's rumored to be taking over the team in the wake of her father's passing.

https://wfnz.radio.com/articles/ap-news/john-elway-says-case-keenum-was-his-main-man-all-along

MARCH 16, 2018 - 2:13 PM

The Denver Broncos general manager declared, "we got our guy, we got the guy that was our target," at quarterback Case Keenum's introductory news conference Friday.

We've seen this before. This time, it does not even have any guaranteed money. Lock, get ready.

Comment

Keenums our guy. Flaccos our guy. All the same offseason fluff.

Comment

Flacco might surprise us.
        I hope he does great.
        Not very many expect him to even do good.
        But if not, Lock. So whatever...

Comment

The reality is, no one knows how anyone will perform.

The only people who we know will perform are guaranteed a lot of money.

Comment

Is this your infamous "TMZ video of drunk elway"?

Comment

I don't know why people are so eager to write off Flacco. He's clutch in the playoffs.

Comment

Flacco’s just like manning

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                  I don't know why people are so eager to write off Flacco. He's clutch in the playoffs.

Except he doesn’t get to the playoffs. One appearance since 2012s run. One. 2018 he was benched so he can’t take credit for Jackson’s win streak.

This fanbase would destroy a QB who didn’t get the team to the playoffs that many years. This isn’t 2008-12 Flacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Except he doesn’t get to the playoffs. One appearance since 2012s run. One. 2018 he was benched so he can’t take credit for Jackson’s win streak.

This fanbase would destroy a QB who didn’t get the team to the playoffs that many years. This isn’t 2008-12 Flacco.
                    He is clutch because Moore was so unclutch. Reminds me of the guys at the craps table throwing out stupid center of table bets because one session they hit a bunch of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I’d destroy Elway for bringing in a 36 year old Steve Smith, a washed up 30 year old mike Wallace , Huermans as good as any TE they had since 2015. Ben Watson , Dennis Pita, nick Boyle

not much to work with. A healthy Sanders , Fant and Sutton is a lot better that the aforementioned group . Would you not agree or would you take Baltimore’s group over Denvers?

For me 9-7 would be a great season for Denver in this tough division and I think Elway would be very happy behind the scene with a 9-7 season after the last two seasons.

Wasnt marlon Brown cut like 4 times here in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

I’d destroy Elway for bringing in a 36 year old Steve Smith, a washed up 30 year old mike Wallace , Huermans as good as any TE they had since 2015. Ben Watson , Dennis Pita, nick Boyle

not much to work with. A healthy Sanders , Fant and Sutton is a lot better that the aforementioned group . Would you not agree or would you take Baltimore’s group over Denvers?

For me 9-7 would be a great season for Denver in this tough division and I think Elway would be very happy behind the scene with a 9-7 season after the last two seasons.

Wasnt marlon Brown cut like 4 times here in Denver

Roster excuses don’t get far. Otherwise we could use that for other Garbage QBs across the league.

9-7 is good for 3rd in the AFC west. My have the expectations of this fanbase has fallen over these trash years.

Comment

Working...
                        X