moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moved

do to buying a new house, I can no longer get Direct TV and the NFL ticket. what is the best place to watch Broncos on line? or any Bronco friendly bars in or near Nashville TN. Thanks

How come you couldn’t bring in DirectTV?

If you want to stream online Reddit has a thread that links games each week. Links that worked really well for me last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      How come you couldn’t bring in DirectTV?

If you want to stream online Reddit has a thread that links games each week. Links that worked really well for me last year.
      Seconded. They work well.

Comment

Reddit

Comment

Both MMA Streams and NBA Streams have been banned on Reddit recently so I would image NFL Streams may face the same fate once the season starts.

If so, evidently Discord is the site for streams now.

Comment

I moved to Cheyenne recently. Glad i won't have to worry about this anymore. Also, you could get Playstation Vue (not sure if other streaming services have local channels) a VPN and a Amazon FireStick. Set your VPN to the Denver area. Boom, you have local Denver channels. I use IPVanish.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
              I moved to Cheyenne recently. Glad i won't have to worry about this anymore. Also, you could get Playstation Vue (not sure if other streaming services have local channels) a VPN and a Amazon FireStick. Set your VPN to the Denver area. Boom, you have local Denver channels. I use IPVanish.
              Yep, we use gearstv with an Amazon firestick and get all the channels everywhere in all the universe, all the time. Well, not all the time, sometimes the stream freezes up for whatever reason. I think we pay $25 a month...

Comment

If you have a good internet connection you can sign up for the NFL gamepass pkg on nfl.com? We tossed cable\satellite and went with Sling and Netflix and saved a ton of money. And Sling includes NFL network so you get to see all the programming and nfl-channel-only games plus playoff games (after a few hour delay). Already had Amazon prime for the free shipping. You can probably watch your local news and some other stuff for free on YouTube too. Don't miss satellite or cable at all...

Comment

Tossed DirecTV and cable almost 5 years ago. Reddit for Sports. Kodi on a FireTV for all other tv.

Comment

Anyone running Youtube TV?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Yes, and if you use a geo location add-on you can get the local Denver channels. It worked very well for me last season.

Comment

Go to Google apps and download NFL live stream. Worked great for me last year and has YouTube links. Watch on your phone or cast to your TV

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to do it. How much data are you burning through? My internet provider suggests I go to a plan that is more than 1TB. Seems excessive but I know if you went over that 1 time it would be costly.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to do it. How much data are you burning through? My internet provider suggests I go to a plan that is more than 1TB. Seems excessive but I know if you went over that 1 time it would be costly.
                            I just use my phone with an unlimited data plan

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Yep, we use gearstv with an Amazon firestick and get all the channels everywhere in all the universe, all the time. Well, not all the time, sometimes the stream freezes up for whatever reason. I think we pay $25 a month...

This. This is literally the single biggest no brainer, ever!
                              Firestick, Gears reloaded, then get CinemaHD or I forgot the other app.

Then you have every channel, every tv show, every movie, ever. Always. Yes, sometimes the link freezes so you have to grab a new link. PS- Gears reloaded should only be $19 month. I would never ever change and pissed I didnt do it sooner. SO far Ive been running this set up for 2.5 years and its Magic!

Comment

Working...
                              X