Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Juice is loose on Twitter.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Juice is loose on Twitter.


  • #2
    Hate the Juice. He killed one of the hottest women of her time.

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        OJ has been nothing but a freak show for some time now. Let’s not feed the beast.

        Comment


        • #5
          The best are the women that love him. Like serial killers. That Cruz guy that shot up Parkland gets love letters. A lot, from women.

          Last edited by Broncoblood32; 06-17-2019, 12:12 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Murderers get all the attention. If he was just an all-time great hall of fame running back with an acting career, he wouldn’t get nearly as many followers.

            Comment


            • #7
              99% of those people are following just hoping to watch a video of him completely losing his **** on there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                99% of those people are following just hoping to watch a video of him completely losing his **** on there.
                Everyone’s just waiting for him to admit it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He said he wants to get even with people, or something like that.

                  Good Lord, are we all going to die?

                  Comment


                  • #10



                    OJ had his own pet white dude(with a name combination of a Bruce Lee character and the confessor from Sword of Truth) that he kept in a small house in the yard like a dog. I saw that and I thought "this dude is crazy as hell, but watching him sure is fun and full of sprinkles" (I didn't know they were blood sprinkles at the time).
                    ​​​​

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                      He said he wants to get even with people, or something like that.

                      Good Lord, are we all going to die?
                      Odd numbers are 1,3,5,7, &9
                      Even murders are 2,4,6,8, or 10... I mean numbers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	AromaticDecimalDinosaur-size_restricted.gif
Views:	345
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	2468481
                        Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post


                        OJ had his own pet white dude(with a name combination of a Bruce Lee character and the confessor from Sword of Truth) that he kept in a small house in the yard like a dog. I saw that and I thought "this dude is crazy as hell, but watching him sure is fun and full of sprinkles" (I didn't know they were blood sprinkles at the time).
                        ​​​​
                        I thought it was combo of this guy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kato (Kato is the name of Bruce's character in "Green Hornet")
                          Kaelin (Kaylan{same pronunciation} is "The Confessor" in the "Sword of Truth" book series.)

                          Dude looked like a well groomed pet too.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	719QrNEtSBL._SY445_.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	2468651

                          Until OJ wasn't taking care of him...
                          Then he became a male Ellen Degeneres:

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	5b92e76621d36.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C866.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	2468652

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Taking a stab at Twitter. Not betting on cutting edge content from this account.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                              Murderers get all the attention. If he was just an all-time great hall of fame running back with an acting career, he wouldn’t get nearly as many followers.
                              That's no lie Jim Brown has 61,800 followers on his Twitter account

                              https://twitter.com/jimbrownnfl32?lang=en

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X