Camp Reports ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Reports ?

Where are they ? What has happened to this board ? There used to be some posters that really put down some good ****.

Camp doesn't start for another month. Check back then!

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
      Where are they ? What has happened to this board ? There used to be some posters that really put down some good ****.
      Err...

Comment

Well we used to have posters that knew the schedule of OTAs and Camps.

Comment

Keenum hasn’t thrown an int all camp so far

Comment

Hahaha...
            It's the dead for news month in the NFL.
            Every year mid-June through most of July is vacation for NFL players.
            Good news is camp starts a bit earlier for the Broncos this year (around July 17th or so this year) due to playing an extra preseason game.

Comment

This thread should be stickied. It should’ve been made in September.

For once Quoy is EARLY!

Comment

I love this thread. I read it three times and laughed all three times.

You crazy bastards are awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  This thread should be stickied. It should’ve been made in September.

For once Quoy is EARLY!
                  As CEH already guessed, I'd wager Quoy is just now asking for the 2018 Camp Reports.

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post

As CEH already guessed, I'd wager Quoy is just now asking for the 2018 Camp Reports.
                    Oh man, I can't post enough lol's over this.

Comment

We've had OTA's and a rookie and mini camp. I have seen nothing on here about them. Other then our new QB ran over somebody.

Comment

There are literally threads on page one that haven't been touched in over a week. Dead time of year or not, that would never have happened on this site even just a year or two ago. They'd be on page 3 or 4 after a week of no new posts.

RIP Mane. It was a nice run.

Comment

We've had OTA's and a rookie and mini camp. I have seen nothing on here about them. Other then our new QB ran over somebody.
                          A Damn shame that Flacco ran over Harris with his Volvo 240 D.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            There are literally threads on page one that haven't been touched in over a week. Dead time of year or not, that would never have happened on this site even just a year or two ago. They'd be on page 3 or 4 after a week of no new posts.

RIP Mane. It was a nice run.
                            Where else is there to go? Broncos forums have minimal traffic if any at all. Reddit isn’t all that good either. Are there other places that have a lot of traffic even in offseasons? This new format didn’t help as a lot of people liked the old format.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D8zBk1JUcAADb89.jpg
Views:	927
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	2467332

Comment

Working...
                              X