X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ to enter Ring of Fame

ProFootballTalk: Broncos adding Champ Bailey to Ring of Fame
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-ring-of-fame/

He's no John Lynch. But I guess I'm okay with him getting in.

Comment

champ...3 great years as a bronco, the last 7 he lived off his rep as QBs just threw to the other side of the field while champ covered a third or 4th option receiver.
      I will always remember the images of champ falling down when beat on double moves so he would not have to see himself in the highlights of receivers making catches on his side of the field.
      He was an excellent tackler for his entire career, but he was never willing to take the opponents best receiver on a lock down assignment. just follow the water boy down the sideline while the plays all take place elsewhere.
      Is he one of the 40 best broncos in our 57 season history... maybe, I would take down lynch to make room for him, that's for sure !

Comment

...and john lynch absolutely had a hall of fame career... with TAMPA !
        Is wilson in our ring of fame?
        Far more deserving than either lynch or baily, JMHO !

Comment

just checked, NO AL WILSON, travesty !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            just checked, NO AL WILSON, travesty !
            Is he the one that covered the #1's while Champ locked down all the Latimers?

Comment

for those who dont remember , Al wilson the 5 time pro bowler was our ML and CAPTAIN of our defense, he was the guy whom the bronc's dr.s concealed the extent of his neck injuries, thanks to MIKE SHANAHAN, and was sent on to the field with a n existing neck injury that could have paralysed him or ended his life, but,
              it was the play-offs.
              and it's not like shanny has a reputation for sending injured players on to the field or anything...

Comment

I only have three Jerseys in my closet and Champ is one of them. Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
                  I only have ONE jersey, but it is a one of a kind.
                  it is an orange bronco jersey, number 40
                  with P. TILLMAN on the back.
                  at this point I would consider buying a chris long jersey if ALL the $ went to his charities.

Comment

Champ. Greatest Bronco defender.

Comment

Broncos playoff game when he intercepted Brady and returned it 100 yards (99 maybe). I was at that game and sitting at the 5 yard line. Man that was a great game.

Comment

shame he was too busy watching himself on the jumbo tron then to focus on getting to the end-zone.
                        Caught by a tight end who ran 35 more yards then he did to stop the TD. and actually champ fumbled before he got in and it should have been pats ball first and 10 on the 20.
                        but champ is the son of jesus so we forgive him for impersonating leon lett.
                        who we all agree is an idiot.

Comment

luigi is the corniest mother****er alive

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
                            And? .......

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              champ...3 great years as a bronco, the last 7 he lived off his rep as QBs just threw to the other side of the field while champ covered a third or 4th option receiver.
                              I will always remember the images of champ falling down when beat on double moves so he would not have to see himself in the highlights of receivers making catches on his side of the field.
                              He was an excellent tackler for his entire career, but he was never willing to take the opponents best receiver on a lock down assignment. just follow the water boy down the sideline while the plays all take place elsewhere.
                              Is he one of the 40 best broncos in our 57 season history... maybe, I would take down lynch to make room for him, that's for sure !
                              This is some of the most ignorant stuff I've ever read here, and I have seen some really ignorant things.

If you didn't see the games, then you shouldn't be commenting on a player's performance in them.

If you watched them and still somehow came up with this garbage, then you are just beyond clueless and probably shouldn't be commenting on anything football related.

Comment

Working...
                              X