Trade CHJ for Patrick Peterson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade CHJ for Patrick Peterson

Patrick Peterson just got a 6 game Pad ban and the Cardinals drafted Bryon Murphy.

But he is only 28 and ELITE.

I really think we could trade CHJ for him right now.

We would be getting a younger player and better outside CB.

Thoughts?

I didn’t know he can tackle now.

Fangio likes players who can tackle.

trading Harris has come and gone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...is-harris/amp/

Comment

"... according to Kliis "

right up there with king soopers, isle 5 and the light-rail gazette.

Comment

I'd prefer (and expect) they sign Harris, he's my second favorite Bronco on the team right now, and the only current Bronco player whose jersey I own.

But this trade would be an acceptable fall back option.

Comment

No. Sign Harris to a reasonable extension or let him sit out the year then test free agency at 31 years old (good luck with that CHJ). Better yet Tag him after sitting out a year and you still control him at less than 15 mil. His two best options are 1) sign extension now for 11-12 a year + incentives for 3 years . 2) Play at his 8 mil this year and hope for better than that in FA at 31 years old.

Comment

He was good because he was on PEDS

Comment

This feels like a full-on Chiefs’ move. In light of the suspension, they would trade for PP in a heartbeat. Oh wait, they would want to wait until after he went on a roid “bender” and started injuring women and children, first. Yeah.... I guess that probably isn’t going to happen. Let’s hope not, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                I didn’t know he can tackle now.

Fangio likes players who can tackle.

trading Harris has come and gone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...is-harris/amp/
                Why not keep and re-sign Harris and trade for Peterson? DEN has 2 3rds. I bet AZ would bite for a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Why not keep and re-sign Harris and trade for Peterson? DEN has 2 3rds. I bet AZ would bite for a 3rd.
                  Kareem Jackson averaging $11 M/year. Bryce Callahan averaging $7 M/year. Patrick Peterson averaging $12.5 M/year. Let's assume Chris Harris will average $13 M/year. That would be a crazy amount of money spent on CB/DB. Then there's Justin Simmons on the last year of his rookie contract.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

Kareem Jackson averaging $11 M/year. Bryce Callahan averaging $7 M/year. Patrick Peterson averaging $12.5 M/year. Let's assume Chris Harris will average $13 M/year. That would be a crazy amount of money spent on CB/DB. Then there's Justin Simmons on the last year of his rookie contract.
                    Dump Flacco and user her money to do it.

Comment

Just sign Chris.
                      PEDerson is gonna be lesser with out his PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X